Sun, Sep 22, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Dipping a toe into the iconic style...

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 9:05 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

file_137864.jpg

Clint, AzChip, others... here is a first public look at some characters I've created in RDS 5. (In fact, this is the first public posting of my work anywhere.) I think I'd like to get some feedback before I make comments on my intentions, goals, etc. Thanks in advance!!

AzChip ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 9:17 AM

Lensman - Couldn't get the picture to download; did you upload a JPEG? Sometimes other formats don't connect.... - Chip

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 10:08 AM

yeah, it was a jpeg. Is there a file size limit? the original jpeg is about 900 K.

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 10:11 AM

file_137865.jpg

let's try this again (urg)

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 10:14 AM

yyou know what?... I'm uploading this from work. I wonder if I'm having trouble getting the image up through the !@#$%^&* firewall. I'll try tonight from home. thanks for your patience.

AzChip ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 10:17 AM

I don't think there's a filesize limit. I sometimes have trouble uploading from work, too.... That could be the problem.

graylensman ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 6:04 AM

file_137867.jpg

Okaaaayyyyy..... here it is....again... and it's called...

graylensman ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 6:06 AM

dammit! I'll be back...

graylensman ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 6:13 AM

file_137869.jpg

hope this works... this is frustratiting. By the time this image finally gets posted, the reaction will probably be, "is THAT it?!" >:{

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 9:37 AM

file_137871.jpg

Not sure what the problem is ... Lets see if it works for me..... Cool image ! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 9:38 AM

Umm...Testing 1...2...3... Wow. Looks like we are broken?? That should have worked. Im going to start looking into this. I'll post back. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

graylensman ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 9:12 AM

Cool!! I broke it!! Thanks for the preliminary good word on the characters. Everything done in the free form modeler. And for those of you wondering, well, i'd be happy to e-mail you...

hoborg ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2000 at 2:05 PM

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!! hoborg@u.washington.edu

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2000 at 2:24 PM

file_137873.jpg

Clint managed to get my original file to post (see "test image post"). I'll try it again, here. I'll also email it to you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.