Sun, Sep 22, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Desperately Needed

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 6:20 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

file_137840.jpg

I need a Steam engine model, like the one pictures, not like the other types that I have seen that look more like toy models. Any help would be appriciated.

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 8:34 PM

Feri Has one Spook. I'll see if I can dig up the url for you.. If not I could probably send it to you. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2000 at 8:40 PM

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 9:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.unc.edu/~haraszti/

Found it. This is the main page link , do you will have to go to the downloads to get it, but it's a nice journey. He is Fantastic. Hawkfyr

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 12:40 PM

Thanks Hawk, that model will be perfect with a bit of tweaking

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 12:45 PM

non problematic, glad to help. 8 ) Hawkfyr

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 9:20 PM

You're right Hawk... this guy is fantastic! Thanks for the link, and thanks Sinv for asking the question that got it posted, I never would have found some of that stuff otherwise...

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 9:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/hawkfyr/

No Rrob Ron, say ...if you wanna see some really good Bryce Work. go to alt.binaries.3d.bryce newsgroup. you can link to it from my site (if your Isp subscibes) Thats where those Artists hang out. Hawkfyr

the3dwizard ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2000 at 11:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.railwaystation.com/artgallery1.html

Try this one. I am not sure if he has models but he does have some good train art.

Maxxtro ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2000 at 6:04 PM

try to create one yourself Sinv-jica instead of stealing other models!

Ironbear ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 3:16 AM

There's something wrong with using downloaded models in an image?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.