Tue, Oct 22, 12:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Please fill out an anonymous survey for my studies about 3D water animation.

tekattack ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 10:12 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.teknotic.de/umfrage/

Hello everyone, I am doing a survey about water animation for my diploma. And I need as much input as possible. It would be really great if you could take a few minutes and fill out the survey. It is fully anonymous and does not take long. http://www.teknotic.de/umfrage/ And it would be great if you could send this mail to all the people you know! This is not intended as spam, it is really important to have a lot of data for this study. I appologize if anyone thinks of this as spam. Thanks for your time! -- Best regards, Wojtek Gawinek mailto:wgawinek@gmx.net wojtek.gawinek.de

vlad69 ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 11:40 AM

I will help, not much expirience but hope it helps you. -Vlad

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 1:58 PM

Nice survey. The pictures and movies look great.

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 2:57 PM

water looks very realistic !!!

BigGreenFurryThing ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 2004 at 7:46 PM

Done. I know thesekinds of things take a while but I'd like to see the results sometime. Best wishes for your studies. Mark

Cheers,
Mark

BGHart ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 4:37 AM

Tolle Sache. War vlig gepltet. Wsche dir viel Erfolg. Britta

spedler ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 8:19 AM

Enjoyed the survey, really liked the seawater movie.

Steve

Becco_UK ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2004 at 12:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.nextlimit.com/

Did you use the fluid dynamics software from Next Limit?

nanotyrannus ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2004 at 12:06 PM

Excellent animations, just finished the survey, hope it was helpful.

vlad69 ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2004 at 11:35 PM

Wich program did you use to do this?

tekattack ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 2:10 AM

It was Realflow and Maya. All were rendered with Mental Ray then expect the Ocean water which was Maya Software. I posted it here because you guys have to deal with water too when doing natural scenes with vue. So I thought it might be a good idea. Thanks again for all your participations! greetz, tek

Becco_UK ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 2:17 AM

I thought it looked like Realflow. The emitter flowing fluid into the glass seems very static. The fluid looks like it's being poured 'by hand' - if so a small amount of random movement applied to the 'fluid' emitter may add to the realism of your good work. Best Wishes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.