Sun, Oct 6, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Sergio Leone to remake Spaghetti Western!

johnyf ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:34 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

Not many people outside of Hollywood know, that when Sergio Leone made his, now famous Spaghetti Westerns, that he really had a totally different genre in mind, and that it was in fact the studio's who insited they be Westerns! Now Sergio has been financed to remake, probably, the most famous of these! Below is a scene from the up - coming movie!

johnyf ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:35 PM · edited Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:36 PM

file_131309.jpg

Courtesy of DAZ Studio's!

Message edited on: 09/29/2004 13:36

PJF ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:53 PM

Heh. And since Sergio Leone died about fifteen years ago, it is clearly a Poser clone of him directing this movie. One of those robots is dead, for sure... Drac Robot: "I don't wanna be a hero; all I want ees the MONEY!"

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 4:20 PM · edited Wed, 29 September 2004 at 4:22 PM

The Good, the Bad, and the Rusty A Fistful of Diodes For a Few Diodes More

Message edited on: 09/29/2004 16:22

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

RodsArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 4:56 PM

Who plays "blondie"?

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

pauljs75 ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 5:22 PM

I thought it was "The Good, the Bad, and the Vicky." LOL

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 6:05 PM
Forum Moderator

I though it would be 'The Battle of the Rivet Plate"...... (You'll probably need to think about that one...)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

vasquez ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 2:15 AM

LOL !!

Nukeboy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 5:37 PM

He painted the town red and named it...Poser!

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 6:28 PM

or the rivet of the plated battle..;) remember, it's in the grave next one marked 'unknown'..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.