Thu, Sep 19, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New Freebie (Lighthouse)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 4:37 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:06 AM

[
lighthouse.jpg

](http://www.zymurgy.org/~phil/mod/lighthouse.zip)Just uploaded to freestuff. It's primitives, so pretty easy to tweak and fix as you see fit. 500k OBP Bryce 5 file.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 5:52 PM

thankee..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:29 AM

I approved it. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:53 AM

thankee sai! very nice lighthouse

Eugenius ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 11:23 AM

Very well modeled!

LunarTick ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:02 PM · edited Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:06 PM

file_131487.jpg

drawbridgep, very nice model. I had to mess around a bit with it for it to be the correct size and the stairs you used was coming out the base of it, that isn't a problem cause all i did was placed it beneath the ground level ;)

This is just a quick image i used it in and its not even rendered properly. PS: one day i'll learn how to do stormy seas. i know you use a terrain for that but trying to get it right is the hard part ;)

Message edited on: 10/01/2004 12:06

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 2:10 PM

Yeah, the stairs were an after thought. As for correct size, maybe everything else in your scene was too small ;-) Glad to see it used. Zhann did a tutorial about crashing waves. Might be worth checking it out.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

LunarTick ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 8:02 PM

The biggest scene i can do on my computer is 800 x 600, i used the default scene setting in bryce when i did that one. Thanks for the tip on the crashing waves tut, i'll check his site out for it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.