Mon, Sep 9, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: ~~Poser Challengers Announced~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 1:45 AM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:43 AM

The September Poser Forum Monthly Challenge voting results are in. anniemation - Gold Challenger Poserkatz - Silver Challenger weezie - Bronze Challenger SophiaDeer and StageRose - Honorable Congrats to everyone who participated. anniemation, IM me with your theme idea for October.

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 2:02 AM

congrats to you all :):)

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 2:12 AM

Congrats to the winners and to everyone who entered.Great Job!!

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

anniemation ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 2:33 AM

Great challenge! Congratulations to everyone and thanks to Eric for running these!

Poserkatz ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 3:12 AM

Great contest. Congratulations to the absolutely winner Annimation, and to weezie, good luck to SophiaDeer and StageRose. It was my first contest and so I'm very happy about my 2nd place. It was thrilling and i'm curious about the next theme. Regards Poserkatz

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 3:21 AM

Congratulations.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 3:40 PM

Warm Congratulations to anniemation, Poserkatz ,weezie and StageRose! I also thank all who viewed my image for this contest and to those who cast a vote for me. I enjoyed this contest immensely. Warm Regards, Nancy (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

Stage_Rose ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 4:28 PM

Rock on guys! Congrats to you all and thanks for voting for me. :-)

Shadow_Fyre ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 3:22 PM

Congrats to all who entered, it was a great challenge. I can't wait to see what the next one is!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.