Tue, Oct 22, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Announcement: October Gallery Of The Month......!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 9:42 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Niutek

The year is quickly drawing to a close..... I sometimes wish there were more than 12 months in a year just so I could get all of my favorite artists highlighted as gallery of the month. I don't think they'll be changing the calender just for me anytime soon..... So without further delay, the Gallery Of The Month for October is Niutek! Always a pleasure to see her beautiful work.... Congrats!!!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Drea71 ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 10:11 AM

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good choice, Michelle! Congrats, Niutek!!! Drea

ilutegija ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 10:42 AM

congratulations Niu!!! yeah, as Michelle said already, always pleasure to see your beautiful work!!

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 12:30 PM

Good choice...congratulations!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

clarita ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 12:41 PM

SO HAPPY!!! CONGRATS ^^^!!!

Niutek ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 2:15 PM

I honestly can't believe it... Done the pinching like a hundred times... I'm absolutely thrilled and very, very surprised! It's a huge honour for a rookie like me... Thank you so much, Michelle. And thank you guys for all the wonderful comments on my posts :) I have a blast each time I read them :) group hugs PS I'm so proud of me...! :D

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 4:15 PM

Czesc! My wee Polka Dancer...congratulations....perhaps the humble Cook will Dine You in style now :] PS: I too am proud of You :D

logiloglu ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 9:02 PM

Congrats,Magorzata. i like your Gallery very much. your photography deserves it. !!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 03 October 2004 at 10:17 PM

absolutely!! she has style, she has grace, i can imagine the smile on her face!! :D :D :D congrats sweetiepie!!

lelepado ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 7:15 AM

With this choice, you let me discover another great artist!!! Congratulation! lelepado

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 7:18 AM

clapping yea!!!!! You deserve this honor, my sweet Niu!!! Now you know this calls for BIG celebration!!!!! We must have big feast....huge party! Where's my entertainment committee???? We must get started....so many preparations!!! claps hands chop, chop guys... Big congrats, Niu!!!! P.S. come see me later...must consult you about menu for party!!!!

ratto ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 12:46 PM

Great choice! Congratulations, sweet Bu ;)

Akinom ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 1:56 PM

Yeah, you did it, hon! So very well deserved! Your style and grace is amazing! Compliments, my dear friend! applause and a huge hug ... Now where's the party? wink

OldFaithful ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 5:01 PM

Excellent choice...a wonderful niece with a wonderful gallery:)

DHolman ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 7:03 AM

Great choice 'chelle. Congrats Niutek! :)

addiek ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 7:42 AM

I think your gallery is well deserving of this peer honour Some of your recent pictures in particular have been so good. Your obvious design sense shows through. You pick em... they picked you!

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 3:11 PM

WEEEEEEEEEe......WTGGGGGGGGG..dancing and singing....congrats hun on this, you are such a wonderful artist..you are original and have a fantastic eye..

enax ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 9:06 AM

Excellent choice again Michelle :) Congrats to Niutek, very appreciated artist and person. Yeah, well deserved, super gallery !!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.