Sun, Oct 6, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Robotmania!

johnyf ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 3:53 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

file_132285.jpg

Is anyone else having as much fun with these bots as I am...I love these guy's...they make a great double act too! Thanks drac and vasquez for 2 super models! Actually, not too sure wether drac will like the subject matter of this one..still, he doesn't worry me...he doesn't live in England anymore does he!...does he...he did leave, didn't he....

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 3:58 PM

Last I heard he was packing up to go to back Romania, for something between 10 days and life. Packing up from where, I'm not sure. "you ain't seen me" Aww, I miss the Fast Show. "This week I will be eating yogurts." A modern classic. "oooh suites you sir."

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

johnyf ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 4:25 PM

Phil, if you're missing British humour, you want to try BBC 7, on the internet. I hardly see any tv these days and I have BBBC 7 on every night while I'm Brycing etc..they play all the old classic radio comedies, Goons, Hancock,Navy Lark etc, etc! Some really good stuff sometimes!

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 7:03 PM

Drac has a good sense of humor, he tipped slightly at my last barrage, and he likes me....Muhahahah Cool Pic (not up on UK humor, mainstream anyway)

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2004 at 7:06 PM

most of the BBC I see is on cable; it's all the classic shows that were exported to America; the Prisoner, the Avengers, Monty Python..;) hmm...if I had the robots set up..I can see a Meet the Beatles version, 4 different robots, with mop tops..I'll supply #5, if someone wants it..but who is number 1? ah, that would be telling..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

vasquez ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 2:14 AM

oh wow my lil 'bot is scary! I'm glad johnyf that you have fun with him! nice image

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 3:51 AM

isn't that like a play on the tall tale heart or whatever? still, excellent render :) btw, i see you're having some problems with robbie's posing. i'll have to get a new version out with all the bugs fixed quite soon. drac

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.