Wed, Sep 25, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:58 pm)

Subject: Ideal V3 joint settings?

GhostWolf ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 4:14 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 5:01 AM

I usually pose the Vicky 3 with the joint limits turned on, however I found out that the joints became rather unrealistic compared to the real life human joints movement. So I would like to know if there is a better joint settings files(either in MAT Pose or in text), and also the reset Pose to reset it back to its original state, just in case the conversion didn't work out. Thanks.

Message edited on: 07/09/2004 04:19

Svigor ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 5:42 PM

I'd like to know this too, but for figures in general, not just V3. I started a thread about this last night but the forum ate it. This forum is HUNGRY judging by how many posts it eats.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.