Wed, Sep 18, 3:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP... comments/suggestions welcome

FWTempest ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 10:24 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 3:42 PM

file_132422.jpg

I've been staring at this for hours trying to decide what it needs... I like where it's going so far - I don't think I'll take anything out... but I feel like it's missing something. Oh yes.. Inspiration... that what it needs... anybody know where I can download a free inspiration model?... preferably textured, in .3ds format, complete with background, foreground and guaranteed forum approval. ;o) LOL... sorry for wasting your time (as well as mine) 8D we know return you to your regularly scheduled forum...

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 10:42 AM

Put lots of laffter...and a bunch of bottles filled with golden liquid..and you got your inspiration.. I dunno if it comes textured, or in 3ds format..but definately will win forum approval. :-) ;-) Maybe get into the Top 20

FWTempest ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 10:44 AM

ah yes... the 190 grain inspiration... I'll try that... BD

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 11:04 AM

hmm..sometimes just perusing the gallery, having the TV on in the background (woops, my secret's out..;), or chance comments work for me..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

derjimi ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 12:45 PM

Great POV! Just add Drac's wonderful Cube Freebie and it's perfect. :-D J.

LunarTick ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 1:27 PM

Don't like the sky in it, try going for a darker one.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 2:16 PM

I find that infinite planes do not texture well, try using a very flat cube...

FWTempest ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 2:21 PM

already changed it to a valumetric slob...

Nukeboy ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 2:23 PM

Hey, that's what my wife calls me!

bandolin ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 2:44 PM

The perspective looks great. LOL All kidding aside, I've seen artwork in galleries with less than that sell for tens of thousands.

<strong>bandolin</strong><br />
[Former 3DS Max forum coordinator]<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php">Homepage</a> ||
<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/sitemail/">SiteMail</a> ||
<a href="http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=70375">
Gallery</a> || <a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?username=bandolin">
Freestuff</a>
<p><em>Caution: just a hobbyist</em></p>

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 3:17 PM ยท edited Tue, 05 October 2004 at 3:18 PM

plagerism!!! thats what I've had on my screen longer than you have had. LOL. Add Drac's Teh Cube and you're all set. ;^D

Message edited on: 10/05/2004 15:18

Rochr ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 3:25 PM

I have a great idea. How about a nude Victoria? She can have giant breasts, a sword and if you really wanna break some new grounds here, youll put her in a temple...? And no need to thank me man, im just glad to help. :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

kimpe ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 4:02 PM

HEY! That's my picture. There are copyright laws ya know...

Slakker ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 4:30 PM

You need to use soft shadows. There aren't shadows like that in real life.

diolma ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 4:59 PM

Add some reflectivity and transparency to the ground plane!! And volumetric atmosphere. (If nothing else, it'll make your TTBR (Thinking Time Between Renders) longer..:-))) LOL and Cheers, Diolma

ysvry ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 5:46 PM

i got ispiration from your name do a ww2 air duel of a fw190 against a tempest

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Flak ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 7:56 PM ยท edited Tue, 05 October 2004 at 7:59 PM

Holy wow, great fantastic work VVVV

Ok, now that part of the image viewing is done :D , how about a nude chrome vicky with two chrome shiny spheres in a temple over a water plane?? You gotta have some chrome in there :)

Message edited on: 10/05/2004 19:59

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Ardiva ( ) posted Tue, 05 October 2004 at 9:40 PM

Sorry about FW's muse having flew the coop lately. Maybe it's hiding under the ground plane there? smile Anyways, you guys sure have a way of lightening things up and made me laugh. Thank you. My muse has left me as well, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm taking a vacation for a couple of weeks to see if it will return home to me. sigh

xenic101 ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 1:01 AM

The first thing you should do is hold the space bar down, grab all those toolbars and get them off the edges of your screen. Then, if your computers like mine, hit ctrl-alt-arrow key to rotate the screen sideways. Now, you're ready to continue.

draculaz ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 4:14 AM

i just loaded that on a 48k connection... :/ takes tempest off his xmas card list drac (love ya long time)

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 6:32 PM

ysvry has a very good idea ..and it could qualify for the Oct. Challenge too!

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 6:33 PM

By the way ..the colors in our WIP are just too dull....a more vibrant plane maybe?

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2004 at 9:05 PM
Forum Moderator

How about doing an animated version of 'BEN HUR'?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.