Sun, Sep 22, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: High Elves Collection

Nathaniel ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 2:41 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:17 AM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2719

file_133145.jpg

Hi all: Im proud to annunce the release of High Elves Collection: Warriors of the Eternal Forest for Michael and Riders of the Sun for the Spine Bender Armor. I Hope you like it!

Nathaniel ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 2:44 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2720

file_133146.jpg

The main picture for the Riders of the Sun :)

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 4:33 PM

These look great! In my cart and ready to get purchased. The stuff at DAZ is looking really good lately :) I like the LOTR style stuff a lot. Got the David Dark elves in the wish list. Unfortunately, the credit card can only handle just so much at once :) Pretty soon I'm going to have to get a much larger computer :)

Nathaniel ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 2:13 AM

Thanx much :) Im happy you like my fantasy stuff, Im putting my best in that products. Dont forget to visit DAZs free section this week, I made an archery pack with the same texturing style as the high elves ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.