Thu, Sep 19, 10:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Thank you from Curious Labs

kupa ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2000 at 3:29 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

On behalf of our whole team, I would like to express my thanks to the Renderosity community for your continuing support of both Poser and Curious Labs. We are encouraged to see the never ending ways in which you use Poser to express yourselves, pushing the tool to its limits and beyond, and, in the process, helping to define what the future of Poser will be. We're a family, and our goal is to build tools which enable you to be creative. Most of us here are artists, either formally or at heart, and it is very satisfying to see you grow as artists. And perhaps, we're a little part of that growth. That makes it easy to be a member of this crazy little Curious Labs family. I look forward to the future; we have some great plans to bring more incredible technology to your desktops, and it's all focused on empowering the artist in you. From my heart, a sincere thank you. Steve Cooper Curious Labs, Inc.

ScottA ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2000 at 3:16 PM

Right back at ya big guy. Can't wait for the new stuff. I think we pretty much squeezed every possible trick out of Poser4. Happy Holidays to you and the crew, ScottA

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 3:36 PM

Hrmmm... is the Curious Labs site down temporarily? I've just gotten and unable to open that site error for the third time in two days... or is it just the posted link that's busted?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

ScottA ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 4:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

try this one. There's a typo in Steve's. The comma was supposed to be a period.

kupa ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 12:05 PM

a comma in the url... that'll teach me not to post in a pre-turkey haze :-) Steve Cooper

rcook ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 12:08 PM

I fixed the link in the original message in the database.

Ironbear ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 1:00 PM

Aha... don't sweat it Steve, until Scott mentioned it, it looked like a period to me too. :)

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Ironbear ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 1:03 PM

That works much better. Amazing what difference a comma makes, eh?

• Monkeysmell

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2000 at 10:56 PM

Yeah, these computers are pretty smart, eh? Now they're pre-assuming our punctuation, even. ;) Glad to hear that CL likes US, too, and not just certain other places.

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2000 at 5:37 PM

Heh heh. Computers have always preassumed our puncuation... try entering command line codes in a unix system sometimes. Sheesh! But have you ever had one tell you: Excellent commad or filename?

• Monkeysmell

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2000 at 8:21 PM

Yes, why just a few minutes ago I got the Green Screen of Life, actually, which goes well with all those legal operation notices. Of course, I'm using Windows 98 FE (Friendly Edition). Had to pay alot extra for it though---seems as though Bill Gates HIMSELF tried to squelch the release of this one....

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 12:59 PM

When is Poser 5 likely to come out?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.