Sat, Sep 21, 2:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Mr Freak your clothes will be ready in 1 hour, maybe less.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 9:52 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 6:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/freestuff.htm

file_133891.jpg

Another test output generated by the 3D Garment Creator. I think all told it took an hour. If I eliminated the "is it better this way or that way" minutes it would obviously be less. Nice thing is to subsequently generate the Dork, Don, M2 and M3 versions took about ten minutes each!

Free download of the clothing at the link. Poser 5 dynamic only. Please use the feedback form on the page, it will be appreciated.

I've not posted to the main forum because although this is technically freestuff it is directly related to a commercial item. If someone else wants to let folks know that there is a free outfit for the Freak available for download then who am I to stop them :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 1:15 PM
Site Admin

This is Great! If your new application is "half" as simple as it looks and sounds to use, then my friend.. you've got "solid Poser GOLD" in your hands ! :) Rena PS: OMW now to grab this fabulous new freebie! Thanks!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 8:06 PM

looks cool, you may have just put all the merchants out of buisness ;)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 7:18 AM

Could you please make a karate outfit for him? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 8:48 AM
Online Now!

Yes! Yes! Yes! You Rule! cheerio lululee

Grey_Tower ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 2:44 PM

Just out of curiosity Phil, what kind of machine are you running and how long did it take to run the simulation of this item and other items created with your product?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 3:29 PM

file_133892.jpg

Machine? Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. Graphics card ... I forget the spec off hand ... purchased just over a year ago. Suitable for graphics but nothing over the top.

How fast? ... Garment has 18515 polygons ... was running a 30 frame simulation (no drape) ... let me run it again ... 4 min 30 sec. About what I would expect.

p.s. here is the results of a test on the P4 boy.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 7:05 PM

hi, i can'tfind the clothes on that link, love esther

Rhale ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 9:13 PM

file_133893.jpg

Scroll down the page, and the links are just above the green feedback form. Here's the Freak outfit with a camo texture and a bit of displacement mapping for the belt & collar...

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 9:48 PM

That texture looks great! Well I tried to find the link but the links above the feedback form take me to the garment creator download and not to those great freak clothes. Love esther

Rhale ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 9:58 PM

Ah, OK. I get two thumbnails (Vickie and Freak) which link to: 3DGarmentCreatorBetaClothingTest01.zip 3DGarmentCreatorBetaClothingTest02.zip which are the clothes sets - set 1 for Vickie3/Posette/Judy, and set 2 for Freak/M3/M2/Dork/Don

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 10:06 PM

Gotch - thanks. The zipped icon looked unusual so I thought it was the application. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 10:08 PM

BTW I really love the camo tex so if you want to share, my email addy is esther@titaninternet.com.au Don't feel pressured. Love esther

Rhale ( ) posted Wed, 13 October 2004 at 10:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413&Form.ShowMessage=1955888

No problem!

In case you didn't see it, Phil posted another thread about Garment Creator, there are a few pics in there of the V3 outfits :)

Grey_Tower ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 1:09 AM

Holy crap! That's fast Phil...thanks.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 7:32 AM

Hey... no fair clothing the poor naked forgotten boys! If they get clothing, they'll be just like the house elves and refuse to do dishes or follow orders any more. If they are naked they can't escape into the streets. :grumble: And I bet you gave them pockets, too! ;^)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.