Tue, Oct 8, 6:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: VistaPro Renderer 4.2 - Now available in the MarketPlace!

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 2:03 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 6:39 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mpview.ez?Who=roninthetall

![SoftgoodThumb32145.jpg](http://market.renderosity.com/mp/SoftgoodThumb32145.jpg)

Vistapro Renderer has the ability to add oceans, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, clouds, snow, haze, trees, shrubs and buildings. The creation of computer generated, 3D landscapes has never been easier or faster. You have full control over the colors used for all landscape features, making the landscapes impressively real or indescribably alien.

Create before and after landscapes to see what an area may have looked like a million years ago, or export your file (DXF format) into a 3D modeling program and populate your new landscape with animals, aliens or spacecraft for spectacular photos and animations.

Click on the link for the full specs.

Enjoy!
Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 2:26 PM

Now this looks interesting. Sharen

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 3:23 PM

You cant beat it for the price. Very easy to use and intuative. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 3:25 PM

upgrade from 4? (still waiting on that, I was told it would be possible...)

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 3:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vendornation.com/*ws4d-db-query-QuickShow?vp001

The upgrades are available here. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:31 PM · edited Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:32 PM

they should take a look at that tho..

"** How do you upgrade?
Upgrading is easy! Just place your Upgrade Order (CD only) and then fax us a copy of your previous CD, box cover, or manual. Our fax # is: (510) 372-2749"

erm.. Vistapro 4 has NO MANUAL
and do I take a photocopy of my CD and fax them that? confused hang on the upgrade is the same cost as buying the program outright....? you wait for years for support and this happens sigh

Message edited on: 10/14/2004 16:32

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:38 PM

Hi Khai, I dont have the answer to your questions. I would suggest contacting Yon at this address. yon@vendornation.com He is very helpful. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:40 PM

Ok.....looks good....but does it interface with Poser? What format's does it export?

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:40 PM

tis ok Clint.. since the upgrade price is the same price as buying the package outright, upgrading is rather moot point don't you think?

roninthetall ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 4:59 PM

Attached Link: VendorNation

Hey Khai, Not sure where you are seeing that the upgrade price for VistaPro is the same as the outright new purchase. This is Yon. BTW ;) The full purchase price for VistaPro is $50. The upgrade price is $25. I was never too sharp when it came too math. But, I am pretty sure that is not the same price ;) hehehehe... The link ClintH spoke too above (http://www.vendornation.com/*ws4d-db-query-QuickShow?vp001) sends to our purchase page that offers the upgrade and the full version. You might be confusing the full purchase price because it is at the top. There is an 'Upgrade Today' button on that page that allows you to gain the special $25 cost. As for the upgade photocopy...scanning in a CD or CD cover, or box cover, is all good. But, just for Renderosity members, we are very easy on the upgrading. If none of that works, just email me. I am a very trusitng person (yon@vendornation.com) ;)

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 5:20 PM · edited Thu, 14 October 2004 at 5:21 PM

the confusion came in since it just took me 5 minutes to find the upgrade price on the link that Clint gave...

while the full price is clearly marked off, the upgrade price is tucked away halfway down on the right in a hard to read grey.... easy to miss when you hit "how do I upgrade" like I did and it skips right by the price and hides it off screen..

Message edited on: 10/14/2004 17:21

roninthetall ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 6:17 PM

Hey Khai, You know, That is a very good point. I will make updates to the site this evening to list the upgrade price right next to the SRP price. I see how it can be overlooked. Thanks for the detail. It shall be better this eveniing :)

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 6:28 PM

Thanks for the assistance Yon. Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 6:41 PM

does it work for mac? love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

roninthetall ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 6:45 PM

Hey Esther, We are opening up the VPR Alpha for OS X at our web site the end of this month to select testers. To be considered, just join our eNews list and we will make update postings there: http://www.vendornation.com/email.html Alpha release end of this month :)

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 14 October 2004 at 7:10 PM

thanks - will be happy to help

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

davo ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2004 at 6:42 PM

I like the looks of this a lot! As for import filters, does it have any? It's not high on my priority list, but would like to know if it has some? Thanks, Davo

roninthetall ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2004 at 6:46 PM

Hey Davo, You do have the ability to import imagery as texture maps. But, not 3D objects directly yet. Though some people have written plugins for importing Lightwave objects and lighting. We are working on 3D element importing with some of the larger companies now and you should see that begin to be added in the Version5 release and beyond.

davo ( ) posted Fri, 15 October 2004 at 6:48 PM

that sounds great, thanks for the info ^_^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.