Tue, Oct 22, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: pern dragon

Alan Scott ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2000 at 5:37 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:26 AM

file_138283.jpg

I will show you this picture of my base for a "perneese" dragon's head only if you remember it's a base (beta version) and will be fixed please tell me what I shall do to fix it up

Alan Scott ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2000 at 5:46 PM

file_138284.jpg

I've transphormed it a little more

nukem ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2000 at 5:56 AM

I just recently got into the Pern series myself. As for the figure foundation, it looks good! I'm of the mind that the dragons are quite open to interpration, so you can go any which way you want. I tend to go more for the bony dragons but from what I've read from the books, the Pernese dragons don't strike me as bony plated dragons but more of a smooth scaled, more aerodynamic style dragon. I'm just conjecturing... I don't think there ever has been a definitive officially sanctioned Pern dragon design has there? I'd love to see how this one turns out! Great work so far! Nuke

Alan Scott ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2000 at 6:49 AM

there has been a definent style if you search for pern (this site only) there is another message with links to pictures look at them (my insparation)

pdblake ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2000 at 1:29 PM

That looks an awful lot like the P4 raptor's head.

black-canary ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2000 at 2:25 PM

if you go to www.robinwood.com you can see her paintings for "The People of Pern" --and, she's a poser artist and r.com member. Robin is I mean. Looks cool, btw. MaryCanary

Alan Scott ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2000 at 6:06 PM

The head is to be my reference as I create the new head for the pernease... so chill

pdblake ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 12:23 PM

Chill yourself, you said it was a base, therefore infering that it was your creation, if it's not then don't infer that it is. Incidentally aren't you the same guy who posted Anton's Dragon, claiming it to be his own?

Alan Scott ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 6:47 AM

I posted a pic of anton's dragon just to show the wings I'm making and what I mean by base is that I will create the new head by using the base as a cast and creating the new one around it so chill

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.