Fri, Sep 20, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: One of our own is very ill

deemarie ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 4:31 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=gebe

Guitta Bertaud [most of you will know her as **gebe** - Former Vue dEsprit Moderator] has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and, without a miracle, there will only be a few more months for us to share our thoughts with her.

Graphic128.jpg

As she was not only a Rosity Moderator, but also an amazing artist, and remains a part of our Renderosity Community our Renderosity Family, myself and other Rosity members thought it would be nice if we all joined in with a letter writing campaign.

I just purchased a priority postal envelope, so that we can send several emails to gebe at one time. I can gather all the emails to her - please address your emails to gebe via my email address:

deemarie@renderosity.com

Be sure in the subject header of the email to put:
For gebe

I will gather all the emails each week, and send them off to gebe at one time.

Also, if you have created an image in your Rosity Gallery, that you would like to share with gebe, please send me a note stating that you give me permission to print your artwork for gebe, and I will also send that to gebe.

I will try to get these care packages off to her once a week!

Please join with me to send gebe your best wishes - This will be a wonderful way to brighten her day!

If you would like to write to Guitta directly, you can send a letter or postcard to her at the following postal address:

Guitta Schmit Burghild Bertaud
Ch 170
Clinique Zithe Sainte The
Rue Zithe, 36

Thank you all ahead of time for taking the time to show one of our Rosity family members how much we care!

You can read more details on gebe, and get updated on her condition, in the following
Vue Forum link

Huge hugs
Dee-Marie

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 7:47 PM

Excellent idea Dee :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 8:12 PM

Thank you, Dee.

cableguy223 ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 8:48 PM

maybe would should also start a prayer campaign, were else are we going to find miracles. She will be in my prayers tonite and every night till she is heald

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 8:58 PM · edited Mon, 18 October 2004 at 8:58 PM

Count me in on the prayer vigil ;)

Message edited on: 10/18/2004 20:58

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 1:36 PM

Guitta is one of the best moderators that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing on-line. She has knowledge, skill, and talent.....not to mention a refreshingly friendly and helpful attitude.

Yes, pray for her.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

cableguy223 ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 4:55 PM

Just a prayer reminder. The more that join in the sooner she gets better

kayjay97 ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 10:24 PM

Add me to the prayer circle

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 5:28 AM

Sorry about that - when I copy and pasted her address I left out the most important part :) Guitta Schmit Burghild Bertaud Ch 170 Clinique Zithe Sainte The Rue Zithe, 36 2763 Luxembourg Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and for the emails :] Sincerely, Dee-Marie

cableguy223 ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 5:34 AM

Got it, thank you

DarkElegance ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2004 at 12:53 AM

count me in on the prayer vigil and give me a bit to work on an image hopefully to make a smile

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

DirtyFairy ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 2004 at 12:50 AM

ill pray for her =)

Phoul ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 5:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12368&Form.ShowMessage=2031994

http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12368&Form.ShowMessage=2031994

dialyn ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 8:05 PM

She was a generous spirit and a talented artist. I didn't know here well, but she was always helpful to new people. Other people have said it better. She will be missed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.