Tue, Oct 1, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: 3d cafe problem

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 4:51 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:26 PM

I sent 3d cafe an email asking if I could make a motor bike object into a poser one. The message was sent back unread it said there was an error that the message couldn`t be sent. So what do i do now?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 6:06 PM

Well, the simple answer is you can do pretty much what you want with the model as long as you don't redistribute it. If you're planning on making it available as a freebie or a paid for model, you really need the permission of the copyright owner, which may or may not be 3D Cafe, since (IIRC) they collect models from all over the place.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 7:24 PM

Double-check your message to make sure it doesn't look like spam: proper subject line, no "all-caps", no html, no image files, no links, not sent from a spam server (yahoo, hotmail, msn, etc.)

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2004 at 10:18 PM

Samtherapy I was going to make the bike a freebie, that was why I was contacting 3dcafe. mateo sancarlos the message I got said it was unable to send the message to 3dcafe, it sounded like a fault at that end.

Armorbeast ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 5:21 PM

Lol,funny how you mention hotmail and msn as spam servers since most of the emails we send to their people from our site is now seen as spam and returned lol...only those though,weird. Xantor...I'll try to contact them and maybe I can get through,if not,I'll annoy everyone til someone gets through for you;P

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

Armorbeast ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 5:33 PM

Ok,have some friends who are members there and they said that generally its best to try to contact them via the forums as they can be hard to reach via email.My first attempt was returned just like you spoke of so maybe you should try the forums:)

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2004 at 7:42 PM

Thank you, armorbeast.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.