Sun, Sep 22, 12:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: A.A.M.G.L. Weaponskin finished ,check it out

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 4:12 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:48 AM

file_138512.jpg

:p i release this baby soon,have to make a bumpmap first

binder ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 4:34 PM

very nice work.....what program did you use to accomplish this?......don't tell me poser....

How dare you speak to my sensei in that way!!  prepare yourself!

myGallery 

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 4:51 PM

poser :p

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 4:58 PM

poser doesn't have any painting tools! double :P! ;D

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:00 PM

lol ok,ive done it with metapainter,photoshop :p

binder ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:11 PM

lol....very funny....I know poser is great and all but not that great.....nice model though.....( oh yeah, I said that already )

myGallery 

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:16 PM

hehe thx,its my first 3dsmax model ive made,after i installed it.its a pretty cool app,i need aprox 2 hours for this one.

binder ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.stas.net/1/drawer3d

cool....I would love to learn max.....but it's to hard for me at the moment.....so I'm trying my luck with Rhino 3D....and things are going very well.....it's a lot better( nope, sorry) easier than max....and it sure beats trying to model things in bryce (bryce is a very nice app, but can only go so far with modeling).....great for rendering though....anyway man....keep up the good work.....and check out my gallery.....(use the link above)...let me know what you think.....PeaCe.....

myGallery 

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:39 PM

pretty cool:p

binder ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:48 PM

thanks....what about you....any pics you would like to share?...

myGallery 

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 5:54 PM

my pics are free :p theres nothing to share :) here are some of my works...most are work in progress shots http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=swfreeman

binder ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 6:02 PM

Cool....you're a real ladies man aren't ya?....lol...I really like that "shadow warrior" piece....excellent detailing....and that "cheeeeese" piece is nice too.....very nice.....

myGallery 

swfreeman ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 6:03 PM

:p

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 4:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=swfreeman

when are yas gonna learn....? put da url in da lil url box to make a clickable link instead of a copy and paste one! ;)

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 5:01 PM

:p ooops,i have forgot the url box

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.