Sat, Sep 21, 10:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Clint, Chip, another attempt to post...

graylensman ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 7:34 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 1:27 PM

file_138563.jpg

This time I saved my file through Photoshop 5's "Save for Web" option. Let's see if this works.

graylensman ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 7:35 AM

IT LIVES!! IT LIVES!!!!!!! Oh. I know tis is sort of a preliminary thing, but any comments are welcome.

brenthomer ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 12:33 PM

hahahaha...I like it. Very stylized. The woman poseing on the left just cracked me up. Now if only we some a bones option for you to animate and make them dance :)

graylensman ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 2:06 PM

Animate? Geez, it's enough just to eke out the time to model ;) Glad it made you laugh. I want to diverge from all the Poser stuff I see, just do something different. I have a half-baked idea for a comic-type thing with these characters, but we'll see how it plays out.

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 5:06 PM

graylensman, Glad to see you were able to post the image! I also like the style. Very cool. Keep us updated on the comic idea, sounds cool. Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

AzChip ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2000 at 11:39 AM

They are shouting, "animate me! animate me!" They do remind me a bit of Gerry Anderson Puppets. Am looking forward to what stories you'll tell with them....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.