Sun, Sep 22, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: NEED HELP!

tankred ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 12:35 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

file_138571.jpg

/DELURK/ Hey Guyz and Galz, I have been Brycing and Posering for about a year now and I just wanted to show my newest creation! I just have a few concerns about it tho. For one I do not know if the tower (thanks Balaan and Symphony!) is porportianate (sp? you know what I mean!) to the dragon. Second is the texture on the background mountains is kinda wierd. Any suggestions, comments, concerns, mystical chants would be appreciated! Thanks in advance, Tankred

jade_nyc ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 12:53 PM

This is really great Tank! Your castle is awesome and your dragon too. Great flame shooting out of his mouth too! The castle seems to be in proportion to me - I think you could even make the dragon a little bit bigger - they're pretty big dragons from what I understand :D As for the mountains, I think if you tweaked the colors of the mountain material to match the hills (but darker) it would tie it in with the rest of the picture better. Hope this helps, Jade

binder ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 5:56 PM

Attached Link: http://www.stas.net/1/drawer3d

hhim na hhhim na....hin na hin na.... does that help?.....lol.. well first I would like to say that I just LOVE that castle....did you do that yourself (or did the names you thank responsible for it ?).....okay now....like what jade nyc said....the mountains need some work.....not that it's a bad pic or anything....it's just that the color for the mountain is a little odd in refence to the dragon and the castle....darker colors should do the trick.....or perhaps changing the scene from day to night would probably help as well.....and a story might help too....(people runing, maybe another dragon that's protecting the castle, trees, other houses)....but of course you know this already so I don't need to bore you with it...(sorry if I got carried away)....another than that it's nice.....and keep us informed.....PeaCe P.S. like yourself I'm always glad to hear what people have to say about my work....so if you're interested...you can visit my site.....just use the link that's provided.....I've only had bryce4/poser4 for 6 mouths.....so be nice :).....Bye....

How dare you speak to my sensei in that way!!  prepare yourself!

myGallery 

tankred ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2000 at 10:07 PM

Thinks for the mystical chant Binder! I got the tower from Poser freestuff. It is Balaan's Tower and Symphony made the two extra textures that go with it. I will work on the picture tomorrow as it has been a long day. Thanks! Tankred

Lon Chaney ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2000 at 10:16 PM

if you just add a bunch of little trees this would be so smoken :) cool castle

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.