Mon, Sep 9, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Scaling clothes (Michael > Preteen boy)

dvd_master ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 8:53 PM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 8:41 PM

How can I scale the clothes for Michael, or an other character so they'll fit the preteen boy. The scale tool makes me have to scale each section individually, which is a stupid waste of time that doesn't turn out well. I tried exporting it to maya, then scaling it to the exported Poser figure, but when I re-export and replace the OBJ file, it just doesn't appear. Is there a tool, or easier way to make the conforming clothes go to fit the Preteen Boy?

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 12:51 AM

Daz has a couple of utilities, the Tailor and I think the other one is Clothes Converter. These are designed to let you convert clothes from one figure to another. John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

dvd_master ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 10:32 PM

Oh great, have to spend $50 on a suite...

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 2:01 AM

sorry dvd master, the only other way to do it would be to almost start from scratch. John.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Carcinogen ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 11:44 PM

Dodger actually has an excellent tutorial somewhere on how to do this without an tools except Poser and the free version of UV Mapper. The tutorial is for his fantastic Aeon characters, but should work for other characters as well. You may want to talk to him to get the link to the tutorial. Dodger is mostly at Poser Pros these days.

dvd_master ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 4:46 PM

Where can I find the Dodger tutorial for this? Or is that the person who charges money for them...

Carcinogen ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 6:24 PM

You may want to contact Dodger. He can be found at PoserPros.com. Good luck with your conversions. Tim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.