Mon, Sep 9, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: ~~October Poser Monthly Challenge VOTE HERE~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2004 at 10:01 PM · edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=422

Yup, that time again. I'm starting the voting thread a day late so we'll go through FRIDAY, October 29, 2004 to midnight, Renderosity time. I'll close the voting then and tally. Here's how we vote... You MUST pick three images that you like the best. Give 3 points to the top one you like, then 2 points to the next one and 1 point to the remaining one. Thus a total of 6 points for all three. I will add up the points and the top challengers will be the ones with the most points. Vote by the name of the artist. So your votes below should look like this: Hotrod - 3 points Notrod - 2 points Botrod - 1 point Feel free to comment in your voting thread.

Poserkatz ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 7:53 AM

My votings: 3 Points to Solidarity 2 Points to weezie 1 Point to amanda_a42 Regards

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 8:59 AM

Solidarity-3points lupadgds-2points weezie-1point

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

baby_face ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 11:08 AM

grinreaper - 3 points troubella - 2 points nghayward - 1 point

amanda_a42 ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 11:52 AM

Here is my vote for the contestents: nghayward - 3 points troubella - 2 points grinreaper - 1 point And that concludes the voting resultes on this end... :-)))

OritD ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 4:25 PM

Here are my votes: amanda_a42 - 3 points weezie - 2 points solidarity - 1 point

beachnut ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 7:35 PM

Weezie - 3 Lupadgds - 2 Nghayward - 1 Great job everyone! :)

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 9:11 AM

Awesome entries! amanda_a42 - 3 points Weezie - 2 points Pozercatz - 1 point

FanDancer ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 5:42 PM

Very Nice Entries! My votes: Weezie - 3points Poserkatz - 2points Solidarity - 1point

Zachrael2002 ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 6:10 PM

weezie - 3 points Solidarity - 2 points amanda_a42 - 1 point

Ruthie :-D

--Mind over matter will make the Pooh unfatter!

Solidarity ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 12:35 PM

Weezie - 3 Points Lupadgds - 2 Points Nghaward - 1 Point

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 12:54 PM

Solidarity - 3 Weezie - 2 Troubella - 1

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

nghayward ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 5:52 PM

Weezie 3 Grinreaper 2 Troubella 1

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 10:38 PM

I'll tally in a few.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 12:42 AM

Ok, here's the stuff: weezie - Gold Challenger - 24 points Solidarity - Silver Challenger - 13 points amanda a42 - Bronze Challenger - 8 points Honorable: troubella, Poserkatz, lupadgds, and grinreaper - 6 points each. We have a milestone this challenge ---- Everyone received a vote. There were no entries with no votes. That's great, glad to see that the competition is getting tighter.

Poserkatz ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:50 AM

Congratulations to the winners. Ha, the final score is nearly, what i vote for. ;-) Yeah, it's great, that every entry has voted (last but not least for fairness) I'm surprised too, that i got 6 points - thanks for this. Greetings

amanda_a42 ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 12:56 PM

Thanks Everyone! It's been a fun contest and I'm proud to finish it in the 3rd place. can't wait for Novembers challange! Congrats to all other winners! Greetings, Amanda

Shadow_Fyre ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 7:00 PM

Thank you everyone, I very much appreciate your votes :) I'll start thinking of next months challenge right away. Glad to hear everyone received a vote also! Thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.