Fri, Sep 20, 1:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Looking for a specific Chinese blade

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 2:48 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:36 PM

file_137005.jpg

Well, I'm stumped. I've looked through freestuff, and I've found nothing like this sword. I don't need an exact copy of it, but it's such a lovely sword, and I have a character who /should/ be wielding it...

Kreations By Khrys

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 2:53 PM

file_137006.jpg

Here's a similar style blade. I just need something kinda like these. :)

Kreations By Khrys

bushi ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 3:35 PM

file_137007.jpg

Daz has a product they call the Multi-Sword. It has a number of blades, grips and guards you can mix and match. You might be able to use it as a starting point.

DarkTiger2525 ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 6:37 PM

that is a chinese Tai chi sword am i correct? if so i will look around for you

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 6:49 PM

I found something close enough, in the Tang Dynasty pack! Thanks for your help, everyone!!!

Kreations By Khrys

jarhead999 ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 7:42 PM

Howdy, I'll see if I can model one for you that's close to the first picture. What kind of model does it need to be? I can't really remember what I can export them as, is a .3ds fine? E-mail me and let me know. Thanks

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 6:59 PM

hay I could use one like the first one too. can you make a holder to. Me, I need it as an obj. Any takers.

jarhead999 ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 7:43 PM

Howdy, I'll do what I can. I'll make it a freebe so someone can convert it to .obj for you. I'll see if I can get it done soon, hard to find time.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 8:07 PM

I have a tai chi sword and a digital camera (3.2) if you need pictures.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

jarhead999 ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 8:55 PM

Howdy, That'd be great if you don't mind. You can post them here or e-mail them to me at jarhead999@earthlink.net Thanks

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2004 at 9:48 PM

download this

11.1MB zip

17 picts @ 2048 x 1536

please dont everybody jump on this. if my bandwidth dissapears life will suck for me.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.