Mon, Oct 21, 11:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: First Creation

ironbrew ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 7:51 AM · edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 5:07 AM

file_138682.jpg

Hi all,new to this site and just created my first real image with Bryce,any comments or suggestions would be appreciated :)

voodooninjax ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 9:06 AM

wow, I will never post another bryce image again. I'm in awe. Voodoo

Tempest ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 2:03 PM

Thats very impresive. The sky the lighting, it all compliments the scenery very well, I think you did a splendid job, especially for a first image. Keep up the good work. -Tempest-

binder ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 5:18 PM

this is good work man!!.....are you sure that this is your first image?........I'm not saying that you're lying or anything.....it's just that this pic is really, really good for your first time.....I know my first didn't even come close to this.....love the robot...keep up the good work...!!

How dare you speak to my sensei in that way!!  prepare yourself!

myGallery 

ironbrew ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 5:25 PM

Thanx for the kind words,well I have been using Bryce for about 3 months and done a few crappy pics but this is my first real effort and post,had real trouble getting all the objects scaled together right but seems to have come out ok :)

Helen ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 6:55 PM

This is excellent as your just starting out.. Great work...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

tonylynch ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2000 at 11:04 AM

Great job, strike that, totally awesome job. The sky really works in this image. Your textures are well done and appropriate for the objects and the scene. I like how you posed the woman in the foreground, the worried look on her face is excellent. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Lon Chaney ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2000 at 2:10 PM

I agree very nice :)

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2000 at 10:28 PM

My gods... that's impressive! Now can we get you to post that mech to the freestuuf? grin Good to have you join us... you have serious talent.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Spanfarkle ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 12:32 PM

Very Nice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.