Wed, Sep 25, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: two, no three!, website improvement suggestions ;-)

drhess ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 11:50 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 5:29 AM

Hi. Three ideas that I'd like feedback on, if possible: 1. The forums have a lot of "stuff" up top before you get to the links for the threads. Is there a way to cut back or reorganize some of this. I have to scroll down a full screen on some forums just to read the index of threads AND to read even just the first post in a thread. It makes it kind of clunky and very tedius. Sorry to rant. ;) 2. Is it possible to have a way, if there is already let me know, to sort out what is Poser 5 only in the marketplace so that I don't have them in my search? 3. Is there a way in the forums to just see the first original post subject line in a thread instead of all the subject line of the postings that come after? It would help to make scanning a forum easier and allow more threads to be shown per page. Again, if there's a way to do this, please let me know. Thanks for listening! : )

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 3:56 AM
  1. Give me sticky posts, and I'll eliminate stuff from my own Forum Header, lol. (Bryce) Hopefully, this will be a future feature for the forums.

2. On the Marketplace Store front, under the Poser section, there is a "Poser 5 only" link; http://market.renderosity.com/index.ez?cat=POSPO5

3. Nope. :o( But, that's another forum feature I would love to see happen in the future!

AgentSmith
Bryce Moderator

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

drhess ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 6:56 PM
  1. Will even just some placement and font sizing would be great. Currently the headings here look a little 1995, if you know what I mean. ;-) Is there a way I can change the appearance the BB to me individually? 2. But does that mean if I'm only searching for Poser 4 stuff that it's not an issue?

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 30 October 2004 at 8:06 PM
  1. D'oh, sorry I read that too fast, I thought you wanted to look at Poser 5 ONLY. You want to sort OUT P5 stuff. Yeah, you would want to look at "Poser 4 Standard" or "Pro Pack", that should weed out Items that work in Poser 5 only, but make sure to read the item descriptions and requirements to make doubly sure. (just in case) 1. Lol, 1995...well, the headers are made up via html, and I know for myself, I control the font sizing when I create the header, so it will look the same for everybody and their various OS's, browsers, and browser versions, etc. I've tried bringing font sizes down, and most did not like it, because it was too small for some of them to read. ;o And, NOBODY seemed to want a header made out of Flash, lol! I'm kinda forced into trying to try and figure out a way to squish all that info in there via java "pop-up tips" or something similar. I'm still experimenting. And, unfortunately Renderosity doesn't support php. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.