Sat, Oct 5, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Where have all the models gone?

morvak ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:16 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

My friend has collected GIGS of practically every model that Daz3D and Renderosity has put up simply through downloading them from other people through KaZaa. This was about 2 years ago. Now when my friends goes to get more free models that people are sharing, you know the models that the morons pay for, there are hardly any being shared anymore. What gives? Are people too scared to share their collections? He's tried bearshare too, no dice. You can try the binaries on the newsgroups but that's luck of the draw. He tries IRC once in a while but you know how that goes. Is there a new sharing portal he could use? In the meantime, keep sharing !

gillbrooks ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:26 PM

You realise this is totally illegal???? You deserve banning from this and every other 3D site. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arsehole

Gill

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:28 PM

Answering your question would be like trying to teach a pig to sing. I would just get covered in mud and it would annoy the pig.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

cecemckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:29 PM

You said it, Gill!

Cece Devlin McKenzie
http://www.tartanthemes.com
Cece@cecemckenzie.com

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:29 PM · edited Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:31 PM

You gotta be kidding.....ROFLMAO....What are you smoking??? You should be BANNED immediatley!!! >:(

Message edited on: 11/02/2004 17:31

Gwendolyn ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:29 PM

This person is out of line by posting this here.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:31 PM

Troll post. Nobody could be that stupid.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:32 PM

Oooo a warez thread... Ding the Moron!

Tirjasdyn

mercedesk ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:35 PM

Hmmm, tell your friend... he might try budgeting his income and paying for them like the rest of us do. You must be out of your mind, or bored silly and trying to get a laugh with this post...either way, you're totally out of line.

nukem ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:37 PM

Geez, what a moron...

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:38 PM · edited Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:39 PM

file_138758.jpg

morvak should be evacked the hell out'uh here.

Message edited on: 11/02/2004 17:39

sdw1952 ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:38 PM

Not minding mud or annoying pigs - here goes. Thankfully the RIAA has put a damper on the activities of programs such as Kazaa. What you asked is not only illegal but on a parr with being close to a bushism. Why would you ask a question of people who make a modest living creating wonderful items for some great programs, how to circumvent their income? Nope thinking about it, it is way beyond bushism.....

RubiconDigital ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:43 PM

Speaking of morons, what nasty little hole did you crawl out of morvak? Somebody flush this turd.

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:44 PM

You're as welcome here as a turd in a punch bowl...

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:45 PM

May the turds of a thousand camels infest your punch bowl.

chrislenn ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:45 PM

here we go again roflmao wonder how long this one will last

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:46 PM

When you get to the punch bowl, turd left!

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:48 PM

Cary on my wayward turd.

Andi3d ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:48 PM

And no-ones got popcorn yet?

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:49 PM

two outs, bottom uh duh turd.

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:50 PM

turdy tree and a turd is one turd of a hundred.

Andi3d ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:51 PM

munches popcorn and waits for the Wrath Of Clint to descend upon this person of obviously limited intelligence now, who's got the beer? Or at least, Red Bull?

PabloS ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.fbi.gov

Find the models here! :-)

stallion ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:52 PM

whew!! made it before it gets locked or flushed someone PLEASE step on that turd and don't forget to wipe your feet

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:53 PM

Anyone know where I can get a good stolen turd model? Maybe... Turd-bowl squid?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:53 PM

Andi - I have a fridge full of Grolsch. And a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:54 PM

Any uh you guys gettin this? LOL I'm on a freakin role here! LOL

FanDancer ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:54 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!.....to answer a few questions: 1. We Morons ( as you so adeptly called us ) who actually PAY for models, do so cause umm.. A.) we want to LEGALLY own them. B.) We appreciate the hard work put into them by the artist who created them, and would like to LEGALLY use them. 2. Is there a new portal for sharing? Why yes... yes there is. It's called... PAY WITH CREDIT CARD,CHECK,MONEY ORDER, OR PAYPAL..THEN GO TO YOUR DOWNLOAD PAGE AND DOWNLOAD THE LEGALLY PURCHASED PRODUCT!!! 3. Are people too afraid to share thier collections? Why no, not at all... many merchants ( including myself ) share thier products all the time. It's called the MARKETPLACE!!! and why... we have even been known to give FREE items to our customers to show our appreciation for them showing interest in our products. Posts like this truely amaze me..lol. One huge pat on the back for having the GUTS to post this type of bull here.. and one HUGE kick in the pants on your way out the door. Buh bye!!

PabloS ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:54 PM

ernyoka1 has a turd prop I believe...

Andi3d ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:54 PM

Sam....Grolsch is good :-) .....popcorn?

tdalka ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:55 PM

How dare you, morvak, how dare you ask for this!! There are many of us here who beat our brains out to create something worthwile, and then offer it at a modest price. There are those here who this is their only source of income and you want to steal from them!! Yes, steal, that is what you are doing and asking us to bless. You are out of your mind!!

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:56 PM

Turd the other cheek.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:56 PM

Will they ever learn? Could be just a fool getting everyone going.

sandmarine ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:57 PM

got in before last call!

Shoshanna ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:58 PM

Locked :-) Shanna.

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 5:58 PM

morvak is a turd out of water.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.