Mon, Oct 21, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Customizing the Python script panel...

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:44 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:51 PM

I know it's been mentioned here before, but I can't seem to find the info on it again... how does one go about customizing the Python script panel buttons so that it opens with the scripts I want/use all the time? I know how to do it for each session, but it reverts back to the default configuration each time I exit poser. What file defines the buttons that appear in the panel again?

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 4:04 PM

You need to edit Runtime:Python:poserScripts:mainButtons.py and then any subsequent button.py

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 4:04 PM

Attached Link: http://ockhamsbungalow.com/Python/manual.gif

Look at my one-picture tutorial. Pretty much covers the basics. For more control, look into Hogsoft's wondrous HSPL software.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 4:53 PM

Excellent! Thanks, guys! :-)

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.