Sun, Sep 22, 2:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: RobertTheoret Get Well Wishes

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:37 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=801859&Start=19&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0

not sure how to go about this either... but Robert is not doing well & a few of the gallery members would like to do something for him, as I understand, a couple have been in touch with his kids... Do you think we could snail mail cards to one person, package them up & mail to him? i've got to go to bed soon but if anyone has any ideals?

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 4:55 AM

Cyn, it's difficult to say what to do. It was a great idea of sending him a package. But I'm afraid the snail mail will last very long, remember we are all living in different countries... for example the mail from Germany to the USA lasts a few weeks. And I also don't have the postal address of Robert. SO I'm unsure what to do. I've posted a dedi to him as well as Akemi. Maybe Robert's son can print those dedies and take them to the hospital... jsut a thought. Meanwhile he is in my thoughts and prayers. My best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

WandM ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 6:02 AM

Hope the positive thoughts and all prayers will bring back health to Robert. Good idea to print the dedies! Madeleine

Enmos ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 6:14 AM

I just dont know what to say except Get well soon Robert ! You are wonderful person and a fine artist. You deserve better than this, i know you are a fighter so i hope to see you back here in good health soon. All the best wishes, Jeroen

Blush ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 7:19 AM

Oh Robert I am so deeply sorry hun May the sun be shining down upon you, the wind at your back and an angel bathed in white light, protecting you, so you may get well soon and be back with us You have been a most wonderful friend I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers & I have missed talking to you on messenger Know you are deeply with my thoughts, get well wishes & prayers Luv ya sweetie Susan aka Blush

jcv2 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 7:47 AM

No idea how sending him a greet. Anyway, I'll keep him and his family in thoughts and prayers and I hope he'll recover soon. (...) Amen! Jan-Carel

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 7:48 AM

Sending prayers up for you for a speedy recovery!!! You are a joy to so many here, and you are missed!!! Hope to see you back here soon!!! blessings, sheila

jimry ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 7:49 AM

I myself have have posted a dedi to our dear friend...may he have all the strenght to get thru. Jeroen said it all for me.

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 8:02 AM

I do know that Robert is fighting for his life right now. I thinks snail mail would take to long. I think that if we want to get a message to him, we should do what Monika says and comment our thougts for him under her post or my post,(or post your own) and his son Bruce can print it and take it to the hospital!!! lets get commenting please!! I know he could use our words of encouragement!!! Thanks, I must get off to work today, so I won't be back until this evening. I'll let you know what I find out, Thanks, Akemi

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 9:09 AM

I am shocked............. Please tell me he is well. Please.:O((

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 9:37 AM

All the best to Robert....hope a quick recovery is in store :]

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 11:36 AM

yes... snail mail would obviously be too slow, sigh... we can comment on the posted dedications & join in sending him our thoughts that his son can pass on to him...

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 2:33 PM

My dear friends, I have the sad duty to tell you our wonderful friend Robert had passed away this morning 8:45am. Got the terrible news by his son right now. It's terribly sad! May he rest in peace! My deepest sympathy to his family.

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 2:53 PM

:~(

jimry ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 2:55 PM

I am in shock !!!!!!!! My deepest condolences to his family. SAD TIME FOR ALL RIP mate

NODROG69 ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:10 PM

So sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts go to his family.

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:26 PM

I am so sad. I was typing a comment on the latest image that Robert's son, Bruce, had uploaded; when I had a call from my brother, telling me Robert had died. I don't know any facts, I knew Robert had health issues, all I know is Robert was a very real person to me, I loved his work and I felt I knew him and was one of his Renderosity Friends. Like a lot of people here, we had communicated by email and I will really miss Robert's contribution to the community here. I had so enjoyed his latest series, a trip through the Rockies. I send my very sincere respect and heartfelt thoughts to Robert's family and loved ones at this very sad time.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:30 PM

I wasn't fortunate enough to know him personally. But i know how much he means to so many of you. I feel much sadness. i uploaded an image for his son Bruce. i hope it's ok. maybe u guys want to just look...to honor his memory. no comments. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=802386&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNew=Yes

Dianthus ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:38 PM

What can one say at a moment in time like this. But to try and remember him and give our love to his loved ones and friends. I know now he is in his loving wifes arms and they are finally together. He has had a long hard battle with his heart, so at least now he can rest in peace. He loved this website and the friends he made on here.Just know that we gave him friendship and made his spirits high in this little place. When life wasnt all that good as far as his limits due to his health.God bless you Robert xx

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:46 PM

thank you Shiela for that moment of silence, as i was at a loss for words... what Dianthus said... it gave Robert great pleasure to share his photos here with us, making friends & commenting, he's now with his wife who he shared so much with & missed terribly, he is truely free to fly now

Sekadhar ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:52 PM

I am so sorry, so sorry! I am new on this gallery and I didn't know him at all...but this is a part of my life as hours and hours I am here with you my friends! Please God give Robert Peace and bless His Soul!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 3:56 PM

I am loss for words, I couldn't believe this sad news...I have talk with him 2 days ago in msn chat, and I am his November guest, so I will miss him. He was such a loving man. I am in shock too My deepest condolences to his family Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

ratto ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 5:19 PM

My condolences to his family from me too. He'll be missed. So sorry..

danob ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 5:22 PM

Well this is very sad news I am very upset to hear of the loss of a dear friend I knew of Roberts health problems and he told a few of us about his decision not to go ahead with heart surgery for the most beautiful reason I had ever heard!! I will remember him simply with the joy he had in the beauty in nature and of the wonderful conversations we had God bless to all his family

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

M_Moraitis ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 5:54 PM

A great loss to the community, but we all know how happy that he must be to have joined the love of his life once again. I feel sad for his son who I'm sure looked to his father for guidance and support. There will never be the right words to express or help relieve the pain except knowing that we all care.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 6:15 PM

Just getting back here after 2 days of hectic real life and I see that someone very special left us today. My heart is heavy with sadness. I'm at a loss for words..... I'll miss him. And my heart goes out to his family.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 7:57 PM

file_138841.jpg

I've never put a photo here so I hope this works...Robert was a wonderful friend to me, he was the first one to comment on my first entry, he was always very supportive and encouraging to me and all new photographers, I'm so happy that he's finally with his true love!!! His heart only belonged to her. He gave us all much joy here at RR and he will be sorely missed!!! This is a photo that Robert sent to me not long ago, of him and his two children, Bruce and Renee... May God be with them in thier time of grief! My heart goes out to them... Akemi

logiloglu ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 8:01 PM

i am loss for words and shocked.i will miss him.my condolences to his family .

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 9:15 PM

I simply arrived too late, read the post and thought of a reply then saw of his passing. The images are still in this earthly life thought he is not. The memories are still here in family and those who knew this talented man. My prayer is sincere and for his family and those touched by and close to him. Another curtain comes down on a great view. TomDart.

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 9:57 PM

Robert told me he may not be here long.After his brief absence I welcomed him back and felt he was on a road to recovery. He lived in the next province to me.Not so far. His images will remain with me.Those of the beauty that western Canada has to offer.Through his eyes I saw many scenes that reflect the same as I would see them. God be with you Robert. My moment of silence starts now. starts now

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Sylvaine ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 3:29 AM

file_138843.jpg

For his friends..and family...trying to put a simple picture...life grow at our feet...La vie pousse nos pieds...

deemarie ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 8:20 AM

This is a great loss to not only the Photography Forum's family, but to the Rosity Community. The Rosity Team's prayers go out to his friends and family. I have contacted the Rosity Admins to set-up a memorial page for Robert, and will give everyone the link when it is posted. With much love to all the his family and the Photography Forum members. Dee-Marie

deemarie ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:10 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=8144

The Renderosity Team would like to express our sincere feeling of loss to the Family by featuring Robert on the Rosity Memorial pages. We welcome all members, if you have the time, to please post to the above memorial page. The Renderosity Team

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.