Sun, Sep 22, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Hungry? Need coffee? Help yourself please!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:40 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:36 AM

Hi guys! Everyone's had a hard couple of days with Robert's passing. So much sadness and grief. In my Italian family, every occasion, sad or happy, is a food fest. Tonight, we go straight to coffee and dessert. Dig in! Love & Hugz, sheila

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:41 PM

file_139124.jpg

Mango Nut Cake: "almost" sugar-free...for me and Raj...and others who are supposed to be watching their sugar intake. Oh man it's good!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:42 PM

file_139125.jpg

Break out the spoons someone!!!!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:45 PM

file_139126.jpg

Turkish coffee (or Bosnian coffee as my husband calls it). Mmmmmmmm....my favorite. Looks like mud. Tastes divine. Cindy, we gotta be VERY careful with this stuff....you saw how crazy YOUR coffee made us the other night!!!!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:47 PM

file_139127.jpg

these tiny cups pack a powerful punch!!! Enjoy your night or morning, whichever it is! I enjoy your friendships! Hugz, sheila

Sekadhar ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 10:58 PM

Thank you my dear Sheila! Right now I have my first strong Bosnian coffee...with bit of milk! I wish to drink it with you! Huge kiss **** Seka

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:06 PM

Ah!!!!!!! Nothin' like it, is there???? Thank you for joining me, my sweet friend!!!! i practice your language. Kafa i secher za mene, molim!!!!! U like??? I say good? Huge kiss!!! smooch

Sekadhar ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:17 PM

Ha, ha...perfect! *****

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:21 PM

how did you know ice cream was my weakness!!!!! tongue.gif yummy!!
grabs a spoon & tastes each one, ecspecially the double karma!! :D
i have not tried turkish coffee... but it looks wonderful!!
thank you so much! smiley.gif ...(you should enter these)

SNAKEY ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:30 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm.......... thanks for that treat sheila...... honest to god, i need it. I been having stomach issues since I learnt about Rob.....have had nothing whole day yesterday except few cans of 7 up. This must really fill up my tummy......... yum yum yummmyyyyyyyyyy............. and thanks for the coffeeeeeeeeeeeee . I need it right now. Sluuuuuuuuuurp!!!:O))

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2004 at 11:56 PM

Cindy, i bought all that ice cream tonight JUST FOR YOU!!! I just knew you were an ice-cream kinda gal!!! What am gonna do with all this stuff??? I'm allergic to dairy products, and Kemal rarely eats the stuff. Good excuse to invite friends over, huh!!!! digs into raspberry sorbet I don't know that i want to enter the coffee shots. They're not very good. I am planning to enter all 5 entries. I could fill my gallery with nothing but morning shots! Raj, you need to eat, matey! I worry 'bout you!!! Will you PLEASE try to eat something later? maybe some soup and pita? nothin' heavy. I'll be checkin on you in the morning! don't make me come kick your behind with my big manly feet! i know it's a hard time. my stomach was all knotted up after i found out yesterday, slurp and I didn't even know him personally. i can only imagine what you and others are going through. hugz Glad you liked my mango-nut cake and coffee!!! slurp What say we play a game of chess? I was gonna suggest ping-pong but then i remembered your stomach! :) :)

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2004 at 12:30 AM

for moi? cute.giflicking the spoon & trying out the "Happy Together
don't even keep this stuff in the house! sure was a delish pick-me-up!! hugz

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2004 at 1:18 AM

Fridge time!!!!!!!!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2004 at 10:11 AM

This caused Me to go on a Yoghurt binge.

Sylvaine ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2004 at 3:03 PM

Sheila...Ask Worlwide FEDEX to send me immediately till X'Mas and may be later...10 per day of the pots of "Healthy Choice" Flavour ~Adventure--- DOUBLE CARMA....thanks by advance...!!!!! feel son lonly...:-)))

NODROG69 ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2004 at 3:47 PM

Sheila, that Mango Nut Cake looks absolutely wonderful. You say it's sugar-free? So it's OK if I have 2 slices then? Or 3? Yummy! Off to raid the larder, you've made me hungry! ~Gordon~

deemarie ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 11:53 AM

Hey cyn - don't forget to share :) "Gets out an extra spoon, and puts on my best puppy-dog-eyes face" Thanks Sooo much Shelia for being so thoughtful. Dee-Marie

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 10:33 AM

Sylvaine: TEN pots!!!! mmmmm....you like that Double Carma, eh??? I see you and cindy almost finished it! Gordon...well, it's "almost" sugar-free. just tiny bit. Hey, take as much as you want. Dee, your puppy-dog eyes are SO cute! you're silly!

bleachfix ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 1:38 PM

I'll take a scoop of that Black Raspberry Avalanche to go with my Chocolat-Raspberry Mornings...I might be awake by the time I get there though (lol)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.