Sat, Sep 21, 2:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:18 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: A Poet/Writer in need of help!!!

Chizikun-bo ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 9:24 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Attached Link: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hello all, I have about 200 poems that I have compiled that I have done over a period of time, and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips on getting published, I also write articals, and short stories, but have no problem with them, but Poetry is a whole differnt story, I do not even know where to turn. Thanks, --Chiz

Satanimus ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 3:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poets.org/help/writefaq.cfm

Hi Chiz, try this link, I hope it'll answer some of your questions. :)

Gods need mortals to believe in them or they die, if gods die are they not mortal, and if they are mortal...why then do we call them gods??.

Chizikun-bo ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 3:26 PM

WOW, thanks Satanimus, thats quite help full, lots of info on that site ;)

Satanimus ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 7:12 AM

Glad I could help :)

Gods need mortals to believe in them or they die, if gods die are they not mortal, and if they are mortal...why then do we call them gods??.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.