Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Last chance for One-Commune.com free downloads.

schnaps ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 5:39 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.one-commune.com

I have decided to recycle the One-Commune.com website for another interest of mine, tropical fish and other exotic animals. That said, I won't remove the current models for at least the next 48 hours. So, if you want any of my free models, you have one last chance to download them. Thank you for your time. btw... you can also login to the member section and grab the members' only models. Username: LuCKyMe Password: yeSuARe

Connatic ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 5:55 PM

Thank you. Very nice models, all very practical and useful.

rosemarygo ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 5:56 PM

Thank you so much for the great stuff!

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 5:56 PM
Site Admin

Thanks.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo espaรฑol

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle franรงais

Mi parolas Esperanton. ฤˆu vi?

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 6:01 PM

:D thanks!!!

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 6:50 PM

Well that's a shame, it's been a terrific collection of models. You're very talented and I appreciate all of your work. Thanks for sharing it and good luck with your new ventures. :)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 6:58 PM

nice stuff!!! thanks!!!

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 7:37 PM

Thank you for the many lovely models. Your generosity is much appreciated. Good luck in your new venture!

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 9:09 PM

Wow! It feels like Christmas! Thank you so much. Great looking models!

Poser 9 SR3 ย and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:ย  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:ย  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:ย  2.8 GHz
Operating System:ย  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitย 
Graphics Type:ย  ATI Radeon HD 4200
โ€ขATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphicsย 
System Ram:ย  8GBย 

adrox ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 9:18 PM

Thanks for your colletion, I appreciate your work !! hope continue seeing your renders in here !! Good luck !!

schnaps ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:17 AM

Thankyou all for your encouraging remarks. It means alot to me. Of course, I'll entertain any offers to host them elsewhere, with full credit of course. I already have one offer so if you'd prefer not, that's cool too. THANKS everyone!!!

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:30 AM

PlanIt3D might be interested in hosting them. Stop by and PM Fitzy about it or you can message him here. I like tropical fish, what will the new site be named?

PIXELPUNK10010 ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 1:29 AM

I find it completely hilarious that the PS2 is in the free section and the X-Box is in the members section! haha Thanks for the freebees!

kusanagi73 ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:38 PM

I attempted the login like you suggested, but I got an "Access Denied!" message.

kusanagi73 ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 1:00 PM

Oh, it's working now. I'm off to see what wonderful things you have.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 1:49 PM

Thanks for all your wonderful creations they help fill out scenes to make them much more realistic. I tried to login too but also got the access denied. Catlin

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 2:04 PM

Thank you very much!

Sarte ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 3:15 PM

Buddhist items! Coolness!

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROWย ROWย FIGHTย THEย POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

schnaps ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 4:17 PM

The site address and name will stay the same. I will house mainly caresheets for exotic animals there from now on.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 6:44 PM

Excellent Schnaps, I'll pop back from time to time to see if it's up then, any idea of the timeframe?

fitzy ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 7:01 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Schnaps good luck with the new site direction and thank you for allowing us to move your models to our servers. We take great pleasure in being able to make sure your collection continues to be there for the 3D Community for Free download. Thanks again for all your hard work Fitzy

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 7:06 PM

Hear hear, long live the fine work of Schnaps and PlanIt3D! ;) (they really are great models, you're far too modest Schnaps)

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 10:56 AM

Ben, the site will be open as soon as I can get all of my freshwater caresheets redone (over 500 of em) and then I'll begin working on reptiles, amphibians, saltwater, and bugs. Probably something viewable in the next 2-3 weeks. For reference, you can view the aquatic website I created over 4 years ago at http://how.to/aquatics (popups). If you'd like to see what is getting moved over, check the Species database...all those are moving, and more.

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 11:08 AM ยท edited Mon, 08 November 2004 at 11:10 AM

lol, I just checked my stats and I find this very interesting...

In the last 2 days of this month, I've had...

230,000+ hits
140,000 files downloaded
10,000+ pages served
3.1 Gigs transfered
14,000 hits per hour max
109,000 hits per day max

I've never seen this kind of traffic...lol...maybe I should have a "going out of business" giveaway more often. haha, j/k.

Now, if I could only get this kind of traffic for my upcoming site...lol. Thankyou to all of you!

Message edited on: 11/08/2004 11:10

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 11:23 AM

Little wonder... I didn't even know you had all this stuff up! Much thanks for the heads-up... now if I can only find the time to actually unpack it all :D /P

huskydog ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 2:50 PM

Thank you very much!

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 6:15 PM

It's good to know your server can handle that kind of traffic, even if you have to find it out at the end of one project. We did mention your site at PlanIt3D a long while back, surely you saw a HUGE traffic surge from that? ;) We were still kind of young then, it might not have been a real obvious surge. hEh! At least you know those of us with fish questions won't flood your site. =oP Now....when my Silver Dollars swim upside down, then twitch a bit...then just float. Is that a bad thing? =D Also, how many Oscars can I fit in a 10 gallon aquarium? I'm thinking 6 or 7 to start...... ;)

SoaLD ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 7:35 PM

thank you thank you thank you!!!

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 6:34 PM

argh so sad you close it. there was very cool things... anyway i have some troubles... items are in 3ds and poser (4) shoudl be able to import it, but for example, when i import the "xbox" (here is the DOA freak coming, beware) in poser 4 , it is all messed up :( do any of you know about a free tool that can correctly import the .3ds (the version of .3ds format used in one commune items) and convert it to anything poser4 can use, please ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.