Mon, Sep 9, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Made my first Dynamic Clothes.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 5:43 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 5:20 PM

file_140114.jpg

Made in Shade. They may be simple, but it sure feels good to have something work right for a change. I started another top, one with straps and a little longer, after some sleep.

justinwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 6:01 AM

Looking very good, did you find it easy? I don't have Shade so looking for peoples views.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 6:58 AM

Nice one, great to see people making dynamic clothes. I normally use max but had a go with shade this weekend, it was a bit strange but pretty easy to get into. Which setting did you use in the cloth room? John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 7:17 AM

i can never get dynamic clothing to work right. i can model the clothes, that's easy. its getting the cloth room to work the way its suppose to. everything falls off if the figure is in any pose other than default. E.D.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 7:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net/tutorials.htm

Good work - the cloth room makes it a lot easier, no mucking about with conforming; you'll be a virtual couturier in no time! ED - try SergeMarck's tutorial [link]. For the basics, you can download hmann's tutorial from the same page - that should get you started. If not, ask questions...

SoaLD ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 11:33 AM

Very nice! care to share? :D I'm scared to death to even attempt making clothes. Let's face it, I'm still learning Poser5 so I think I need to stick with that for a while. :)

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 12:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.shaderscafe.com

Thanks everyone. I have Shade7 Standard. I used Wings all the time so Shade is quite different, but not that hard. There are a few good tutorials including the one for this dress at Shaderscafe. I just did some of my own tweeking. The settings I used for this, I couldn't tell you. I just tried different ones till I got this. I really should learn the clothroom setting better, I seem to luck out most of the time. Don't forget PhilC and PoserWorld, they have very good tutorials also. Between the four mentioned, you should catch on pretty quick. As for Sharing, I may do that. I need to redo the top first. I don't know how much interest is in Mil Teen clothing. I didn't buy any clothes for them. I plan on making all my own.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 6:09 PM

E.D. sometimes you have to make constrained groups for parts that you don`t want to move, usually the neck and the cuffs.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.