Mon, Sep 9, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: clothing tutorials

chudo121 ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 11:31 PM ยท edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 4:36 PM

Hello all,does anyone know where there is a good poser clothing tutorial on how to make clothing for poser figures,such as "Clothing your naked poser people for dummies" or something to that effect? help appreciated.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science...

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 1:06 AM

PhilC has a cd you can buy that teaches how to make clothes, but it depends on what 3d modeling software you use. the common notion is that you can apply the modeling techniques to most any 3d software, but i find that to be difficult a lot of the time. Also depends on if you want to making dynamic or conforming clothing. E.D.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 7:04 AM

markdc's tutorial (availabnle in the marketplace) got me started. I also found a simple tutorial over the weekend, can't remember where it was but I posted a link on my forum www.posernode.co.uk/main.htm The tute was for shade, you should be able to give it a go with the demo download from Curious Labs. John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

chudo121 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 8:28 AM

Thank you for the info guys,it really helps.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.