Sun, Sep 22, 2:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Robert's very last photo

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 2:16 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:47 AM

file_140366.jpg

I have the honour of posting Robert's very last photo he still had in his cam. His son Bruce has sent it to me. It had been taken about 3 or 4 days before he passed away. The shot is posted right out of the cam, no postwork... I only resized it and added one of his frames. I can imagine how much joy he had viewing these birdies that day. He always loved birds and their companionship when he was out in the nature. They even were singing when he became one with nature.

We will always remember this wonderful friend and the joy he brought us by his excellent photography art and his love for nature. Thank you, Robert!

Hugz, Monika

NODROG69 ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 2:39 AM

Thanks for doing this Monika, it's a lovely thought. ~ Gordon ~

AgentMai ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 2:40 AM

That's so sweet, look all these birds having their daily bath! Only Robert could get so close without them all flying away. Thankyou for posting this here Monika. It's going to be hard not seeing Robert's uploads at RR from now on. He'll be missed at every moment hugs ~Rachel

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 2:42 AM

makes me tear up. oh man....sorry...i don't have words. very special. thanks, sheila

Apophis906 ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 2:44 AM

Thank you for sharing this. It just shows how he was so one with nature,that he could get so close.

Dianthus ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 4:35 AM

Beautiful Monika :)

sadlers5 ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 7:05 AM

i luv this one all the birds having fun in the water! glad he could enjoy them here and glad we can view it too, thanks so much, luv, ann

kansas ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 8:13 AM

A fantastic capture of birds bathing. Robert certainly will be missed. Thanks for sharing his last photo. Marion

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 9:07 AM

Do you think he would mind if we added this to this month's challenge page?? It sure looks like an early morning image to me. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Dee-Marie

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 10:23 AM

This image gives me a very valid message. It sends me a message from Rob which says.......... in every bird that flys by you...... you can see me.:O)) Thanks Rob and lovely monika for your devotion as a great friend.:O))

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 10:49 AM

Very touching....He will be sadly missed.

Isabelle711 ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 12:30 PM

I am so very happy to see that Robert was doing what he loved best. I still miss him and each time I take a picture I will think of him. I still miss him because he was such a great friend. I will speak on this picture as I had on others in which he toke I will have to say this is A Most Excellent and Gorgeous Image straight from your soul. Laura

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 1:23 PM

Hi Dee, it was great to add this image to the monthly challenge. Thought of this, too as it fits perfectly! :o)Robert wouldn't mind I'm sure!

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 3:29 PM

I still feel the same as Sheila, but so happy to see this beautiful image and think of how it gave Robert so much pleasure and now to us too. How thoughtful of Bruce to do this and thank you Monika, for the link.

logiloglu ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 8:07 PM

you are a wonderful friend Monika.

nongo ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 12:49 AM

I agree with Gerhard here, you truely are a wonderful friend Monika, Robert was so fortunate to have so many good friends! I was pleasently surprised to see this new photo from Robert/Bruce!! It really put a smile in my heart!! It was just like Robert to be doing what he loved most, up until the last minute!! Thanks, for sharing this, with love, Akemi

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 1:55 AM

heartfelt... we need a song to go with this one now, i'm guessing "Close to You" by the Carpenters... as I know he would've liked it too... thank you Moni, this one's for you :]

jcv2 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 7:54 AM

It is so sweet of you to post this last shot! It leaves me without words. Just admiration, reflections.... Thank you for posting this, Monika!

odie ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 9:56 PM

Yup...I could definitely see him sitting by the waters edge in the morning. Thank you very much for this. :0)

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

DreamersWish ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2004 at 10:21 PM

Well what do I truly expect. Robert had an eye for beauty and a gift with the animals. I am glad Bruce let you do this and Robert is most likely very happy he did and so are we. This is such a wonderful capture. I miss hearing from him and seeing his lovely images. I should not say more for I will start to cry. Just simply thank you. To Cynlee, yep that song fit just perfect. Yep I miss those songs too.

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 7:32 PM

Robert could have very well taken this image with the "morning' challenge in mind! May his spirit forever fly with the birds of paradise! Salute to you Robert []/;^)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.