Sun, Sep 22, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Merlin's Daughter

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 3:58 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:30 AM

file_139039.jpg

This is my latest picture, I done it with Poser 4.03 & Bryce 4. What do you guys think? Love, Rebecca

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 4:16 PM

Well, at least the poser Figure is very well (BTW - have some nices poses for her on my website ...). But the background (especially the castle) is not so good.

pdblake ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 5:37 PM

Is that the Zygote castle? I think I saw some textures for it in freestuff.

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 6:15 PM

Schlabber; I have your Sorceress poses and I love them, but the Fairywood Semiramis dress wouldn't pose. Pdblake; It's the Zygoat castle and the boring texture that came with it. Thanks for letting me know about the free texture. Love, Rebecca

Lorraine ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 7:35 AM

OK, it takes me some time to get the figures in Bryce not to float. Also it appears that there is some scaling problems. but there is a wide variety of artistic styles, for example the egyptians used a flat depiction with a specific scaling. I am not sure what you are trying to do here but it is a nice start to an idea that with a little work here and there will be very pleasing.

Softsnow ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 10:32 AM

That suit of armor is cool. Where did it come from?

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 6:57 PM

From PhilC's Total Knight's Package, it's available in the Renderously Store. Love, Rebecca

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.