Sun, Oct 6, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Question about boning

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 1:20 PM ยท edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:43 AM

I once heard it is good to ask questions. I have plenty of them. Big dreams, growing talent... So I found a figure, once again, Star Wars based. It's a rancor at scifi3d.theforce.net Now I know people are probably sick of me by now, but I really want to make this Poser ready. So how do I go about making him with bones and such so he is poseable in my scenes? I have no idea where to start. Any pointers?

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 1:33 PM

well, to be honest, contact the creator first to get permission..;) but they shouldn't have a problem with that..as long as they get proper credit (they're very focused on that at that web site)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 1:34 PM

What version of poser do you have? If Pro Pack or 5 head over to curious labs and take a look at their setup room tutorial. If all you have is 4 or Artist...I have no idea...

Tirjasdyn

Berserga ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 1:54 PM

When a man and a woman love eachother... Oh you meant something else... sorry. :D

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 2:20 PM

I have Poser 5. I will indeed contact the creator. That is important, then head on over to DAZ to try out a tutorial. Thanks.

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 2:43 PM

Also do a search here for geep. He just did a tut for the setuproom.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

duanemoody ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 3:56 PM

0512_bs08.gif "Did somebody say boning?"

jentron ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 8:01 PM

Attached Link: +++ DG#105 +++ The Setup Room +++ Page 1 ...

Dr Geep's setup room tut

Warangel ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:32 AM

Holy hell, that's a great tutorial!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.