Tue, Oct 22, 1:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Good Texture Idea or Not??????

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 10:29 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_138951.jpg

i opened up Tim Laubach's Beautiful Woman texure in Paint Shop Pro, copied and pasted it as a new layer over the original, used a Flaming Pear freebie plug-in called "Ghost", set the layer's opacity to around 75, Soft Light, and this is the result....i like it, but then again i also like chicken liver sandwiches with honey mustard, so here it is for your approval/criticism............Ghosting, or none?????

Binx ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 11:48 AM

Yea...but you need to stick to the horror chicks because they rock and the poser community needs more of that kind of stuff....Everyone makes simple women,you have a real skill there,I have all of your works and I love everyone of them......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 12:22 PM

cripes......that's the sort of appreciation that keeps me working.........perhaps this technique can best be applied to horror textures.....thanks for the compliment and the cold water in the face i needed to get me pointed in the right direction...........i keep putting off horror images, even though that's where my head is.....i'll pump out a few more horror flesh textures riiiiiight now....io have to sya, however, that my textures are just altered versions of Tim Laubach's creations......he's the real master, i just revamp them to suit my rather morbid taste.....but just the same, thanks again!!!!

Binx ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 12:43 PM

Awesome.......

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 5:01 PM

Wow, we have another Tim Laubach among us !!! This looks great !!

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 8:46 PM

thanks, Schlabber....be sure to thank Tim for allowing me to alter and post his textures.....end gratuitous kiss-up....hehe ;) while i'm thinking of it, has anyone else heard of the Flaming Pear free plug-ins to which i refered in the initial posting??????

Lorraine ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 7:45 AM

chicken liver and honey mustard? I thought chicken livers were best eaten plain....go figure. I like the effect I have not seen too much of the flaming pear plug ins, I think I have a trail of one of them....I will have to look that effect works well with the textues.

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 3:25 PM

Nope - didn't used it until now - do you have a link ... ?

ringbearer ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2000 at 12:17 AM

http://www.flamingpear.com/index.html http://www.flamingpear.com/goodies.html Here's a link to Flaming Pear home page. The second one is the actual page that ghost is on.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

Ironbear ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 10:26 PM

Oh my gods... that's sharp. Hey! Why do you have to just do horror? That'd be like me deciding I need to just do helicopters or space scenes... We need great work like this no matter what genre.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.