Fri, Sep 27, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 1:12 am)

Subject: Corearts - Site disappeared?

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2004 at 4:31 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 6:22 AM

Hey there, does anybody know why the side www.corearts.com is down? Something with "ADDR" appeares...... but I'm in an urgent need of the WWII Uniform from there....HELP! ~Saskia~

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2004 at 5:46 PM

Maybe he's moving his site to another server.

But I haven't heard from him in a long time. He used to send out a newsletter, but I haven't gotten one in ages.

I was looking forward to M3 baseball uniform he was working on.

You could try e-mailing him at corearts@aol.com. That's the last addy I had for him.

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2004 at 5:52 PM

Thanks randym, I've emailed him now. I hope that he'll be back soon, as I really need this uniform as a base for my Mountie... sigh ~Saskia~

CoreArts ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 3:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.corearts.com

my site was redone in flash, its up now, as is my baseball outfit at the animotions webstore

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 3:35 PM

I already bought it. :-)

As soon as I saw the Yankees and Red Sox textures in Free Stuff, I headed over to Renderotica to get the uniform.

CoreArts ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 3:39 PM

thanks bro, spread some images, rant and rave on how good it is, im working on the pose pack, but sicne i had a very close death in the family im just now get restarted on it.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 3:58 PM

I'm not a bro. Women are sports fans too, y'know. ;-)

I tried the uniform with the Yankees and Red Sox textures, and it looks really good. Haven't done any pics yet, though. I'm a Yankees fan. After the ALCS, I didn't want to even think about baseball for awhile. :-P

CoreArts ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 4:01 PM

hahahahah, sorry sis (lol) im a die hard yankee fan (season ticket holder, wich would explain why i put the yanks textures out first. what a let down, i even bought a who's your daddy shirt, now i can't wear it. well now with perhaps randy, and beltran inthe mix next years we can trample the sox

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:05 PM

Your correspondent heads nervously to check the site, having already had far too many session spoiled by Flash-laden sites....

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:16 PM

So the site pops up as a window, no bigger than a quarter of the screen. with horrible flicker. The information on the downloads is minimal, and the actual pictures of the content so small as to be almost useless. This looks like another site which as been ruined by Flash. And both Opera amd Firefox have the same problems. You want me to use Internet Explorer or something? Bad Artist. No cookie.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:28 PM

I just tried it in IE, and it looks exactly the same as it does in Firefox. I have to say, it doesn't look very good. Tiny little window, mostly taken up by a big flashing spinning thing. Slow to load and hard to look at.

But maybe it's intentional. That's one way to save bandwidth. :-)

And the Yankees are still Pedro's daddy. I wish they'd left him in longer in Game 7!

CoreArts ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:31 PM

sorry about the site, my friend is doing it, and i have already messaged him to change it

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 1:45 PM

Glad to hear that. The actual models are pretty good. I was trying the German uniform today. Late-war pants and boots would be a nice addition to have.

CoreArts ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 10:42 PM

im always making new stuff, but im working on finnishing off my baseball set free textures, and baseball completes poses, umpire outfits. then i can get back to making some free models

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 4:41 PM

file_114818.jpg

This is my crude attempt at modifying the German uniform to Soviet The tunic has been re-worked to eliminate most of front seam and some of the buttons. The rest is re-colouring. I'm not happy about the tunic conversion, it tears a lot, and I obviously have a lot to learn about making conforming clothing.

The PPSh-41 is a modification of angel10's prop from 3DCommune.

CoreArts ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 5:09 PM

send me some refrance pic's maybe i could modify it for you in the next week or so

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 5:35 PM

I've been trying to find good reference pics myself. The garment is called a "gymnastiorka", or something else. It depend how you transcribe the cyrillic script. Check under the Red Army section, Uniforms, at www.aboutWW2militaria.com The pre-war M35 type used collar tabs, while the wartime M43 switched to shoulder-boardfs and simplified the collar. Apparently there were a lot of boots and buttons supplied under lend-lease from the USA.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.