Fri, Sep 20, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: November Morning Challenge #2

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:18 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:43 AM

file_141243.jpg

As one gets older you discover that hair tends to grow in the oddest of places...and once you start down "that" road there is no turning back! **sigh**

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 5:19 PM

file_141244.jpg

and it even looks scary as a thumb...

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:31 PM ยท edited Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:41 PM

hahaha!! it sure does! what an expression!
neat reflection in your glasses too...
are those... umm... ...b i f o c a l s? :]
great entry boke!! thank you for that g edited cuz i called you bloke boke, well i guess you would be a bloke in Britain :]

Message edited on: 11/13/2004 20:41

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:34 PM

Man....You are doing it the wrong way....You are just encouraging Growth. Use Roundup Weed Killer....and You won't have to put up with this annoying Ritual :]

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:42 PM

yes cynlee, those are bifocals, had them for a few years now...I'm always tilting my head one way or another...sigh...Tedz, you may be on to something that could be patented for nose hairs!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 8:58 PM

"as one gets older"... yes... just giving you a hard time... i got them too :] sigh lol@Tedz... sniffin the roundup again, ouch

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 9:02 PM ยท edited Sat, 13 November 2004 at 9:03 PM

go ahead cynlee, tease all ya want, my psyche is not so fragile! I chuckled at the bloke comment

Message edited on: 11/13/2004 21:03

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 9:13 PM

ok... i just heard that "the best way to remove hair from your nostrils
is to go to the root of the problem.....pull it out of your ears" :D

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 9:48 PM

hee hee....works for me Snoogums :]

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 9:59 PM

Uhhhh.... not because I need to do this or anything, I'm asking for a friend... but hmmm, will that thing work on wart hairs too? Tremendously funny pic!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 10:02 PM

talk abt ear fuzz...the other day I found this long wild hair growing out the back of my ear...I just abt freaked!! I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow and look for some Roundup...sigh

bleachfix ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 10:11 PM

I'm not sure abt wart hairs Michelle, unless the wart is long and thin it may not cut close enough. I would stick with the traditional "tweezers" for wart hair removal...

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 10:58 PM

Where is Your Wart Michelle?.... I may have a Remedy :]

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 11:44 PM

Pruning is needed for decent trees and shrubbery. The same for homosapien it appears. How would the thong live without it? How would older guys with hair going from the head and out the ears survive? Hummm...I have a smaller and very efficient nose thing...beard trimmer works for the rest unless someone has borrowed it.

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2004 at 11:59 PM

PunkHead.jpg

ROFLMAO! Yep I knew I was getting older when I started sprouting that hair from my nostrils (and now my ears I suspect!) I used to be fascinated by my grandfather's nasal hair when I was a child....my older brother told me that they were the legs of flies that had flown up his nose and died there...
Great photo Bleachfix!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 7:03 AM ยท edited Sun, 14 November 2004 at 7:04 AM

LOL @ PC...

I knew I was getting old when I found silver hair....and I don't mean on the top of my head. Talk about getting freaked out.... Tedz..... Guacamole? Maybe that'll do the trick.....

Message edited on: 11/14/2004 07:04

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

deemarie ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 8:20 AM

Oh that is just tooo much fun! posting to challenge asap :)

curly-locks ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 6:31 PM

maybe "nair" ?

Sylvaine ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 4:26 AM

You have a perfect nail cut....:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.