Mon, Oct 21, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Questions on tweaking clothing...

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 3:17 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 5:20 PM

I feel a little silly asking this, but what are the tips-tweaks-tricks on getting the clothing (conforming or not) to fit well? Making body parts invisible can only go so far (lol). Do I tweak the clothing or the body dials? Which dials are used most often? For example; (P4 Fem) Lengthening the mini skirt, catsuit/full body leotard - the sleeves 'break' just past the elbow then show the sleeve hem at the wrist. I'd also like to fine-tune the free clothing I've collected, including the P4 clothing on Victoria, but I imagine no one has time for that one! Grateful for any advice...

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 4:27 PM

Well, you asked for many, many things - at least the catsuit is very painfull to attach to a figure. Some tricks you mentioned (making body-parts invisible, ...). One of my often used trick is to make the body of a clothing-piece bigger (103-104 % for Miniskirt works very well). Try to make the limbs smaller (but not in length-size unless you don't make the clothing shorter). When using poses all this could corrupt - believe me I made many poses - I know of what I'm speaking ... and don't say again noone has time for you !!!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 12:56 PM

Thanks for the tip - at least I know i'm not crazy. I especially like that you answered here as I find you're the King of Poses... I enjoy working with your art. So thank you for taking the time to answer me. One more thing, could it be that the magnets (that I have not even contemplated) are the secret to this?

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 3:13 PM

sometimes a magnet can help - but if you switch your view - mostly your clothes won't fit anymore. Magnets are good for easy morphs - so some people have applied some morphs to clothes (for example to make the skirt sitable). But making good morphs is another story and not so easy (for me - but not for traveller - Morph World 2.0 :o) ). Most of my eneretic props have some morphs applied - these were make with magnets.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.