Sun, Sep 22, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: For Cynlee and Tedz

LostPatrol ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 5:02 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=812403&Start=1&Artist=LostPatrol&ByArtist=Yes

May I bring to your attention the post near the bottom of my last posting. See link LOLouder

The Truth is Out There

logiloglu ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 7:45 PM

its a must see photography,Simon. Congrats. !!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 9:05 PM

Cynlee always reminds Me of Goldilocks...sigh and I am just a Big Bad Tedzy Bear...grrrrrrrrrrrh

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 11:37 PM

actually i find the ending of Rapunzel so much better...
cute.gif ...sigh
"...and they lived happily ever after."

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 11:46 PM

sigh...swoon

deemarie ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 11:40 AM

Ohhh that is tooOoooo much fun :) Dee-Marie

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 6:15 PM

Our fair heroine is in need of a timely rescue by her beloved and tender High Commander, he has a noble horse and Kingdom, I saw his thong pendants flying at half mast recently. HC aka the Urban Spaceman, has a Mothership too, but I reckon with a word in the ear of the Boston Barber (don't take him as crew or you could be in trouble) that levitating chair would go like a rocket, zoom in on the ramparts and the celestial Cindy needn't even bother unraveling those lengthy and luxurious locks. They'd be up and away to New Tedzland in no time and maybe with a lot of luck live happily ever after! Simon must have some spare maps, he never gets lost! 'Sigh'! Just another of my wickedly naughty fantasies!!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 7:01 PM

It is no fantasy....but rather....exact....sigh....naughty grin

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 9:17 PM

sigh... naughtier grin smug.gif

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 7:45 PM

Oh Cindy! When I saw your latest glowing upload, I just couldn't help imagining it transposed to the top window of the castle, you were fed up with the spinning wheel and wondering where on earth your Knight in Shining Armour was!!! Heavens! I really must get out more!!

LostPatrol ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 7:59 PM

file_143433.jpg

Fairytale castles donated courtesy of LP designs

The Truth is Out There

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.