Tue, Sep 24, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 11:25 pm)

Subject: Coming soon to Free Stuff -- maybe

AshuraFin ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 3:32 PM

I spent all night downloading this stuff, and it's well worth it. What praise can I give that hasn't already been given? These characters are a cartoonists dream and I can't believe they're just being GIVEN away, especially after the hard work you've put into them. A male version would be a good addition (and yes, I would pay if necessary). I'll try and come up with a picture or two if I can stop drooling long enough.

AshuraFin ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 2:52 PM

file_29443.jpg

Okay, I stopped drooling long enough. Here's a picture featuring Furrettes in trouble. (of course they'll win, Cannon-Chan is with them.)

kpredmor ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 11:45 PM

Attached Link: These would make perfect Characters for my Children's books

Hi These are just great! I have been looking for characters for my children's book series for a long time and I think these will do perfectly. I have a character I use named Patti and she travels through a magic looking glass along with her Pal siamese cat Pooka. They get in all kinds of trouble taveling to magical places. I think these characters would fit in perfectly! Thanks so much! I would love to talk to you about allowing me to use your characters in my books. They would just be perfect! Thanks!

MaPPer ( ) posted Thu, 12 December 2002 at 6:17 PM

file_29444.jpg

My turn to play. Hers a little animae cross over Furblazers LOL. 100% poser no touch ups. I love these figures!!!

MaPPer ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 9:07 PM

file_29445.jpg

piano player Thanks LD for the render tips. I guess til Mr. Schwartz gives ya permission ill have do with inspiration and a close second. so pop in your favorite piano piece sit back and imagine. ;o) thanks again for creating these.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 10:12 AM

I've uploaded version 1.10 of Furrette to Free Stuff. She now features an EasyPose tail, a fifth eye texture (brown), and a male full-body morph (Furraldo).

A fifth character pack (reindeer) is also available, just in time for the holidays. Read this thread for details.

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 10:19 AM

Happy Holidays L.D!! I hope you have a Joyous Halcyon, and a happy New Year, - TJ

kpredmor ( ) posted Thu, 16 January 2003 at 3:27 AM

file_29446.jpg

Hi everybody! Well I have began making the characters for my new children's book. Of course, the main characters are my human friend Patti and her Siamese cat Pooka. But for a new spin on things I have created some Furette characters for her to play with. So far I have created the Bunny character and two skunk characters. As you can see by the picture, they are all the same size as the millenium preteen girl. I had to downsize them so they would work. Now since they were children themselves I had to dress the poor babies. I used Serge's pants and a skirt to dress them. I found a baseball cap in my props along with some bows and ribbon. Let me know what you think? I also need names for these guys. The two skunks are twins, brother and sister. The bunny likes to tend her garden. So if any of you have suggestions on names let me know. I would love to hear them. Thanks Little Dragon for allowing me to use your wonderful characters for my book.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 11:34 PM

I'm glad you found them useful. Name suggestions: Rabbit: Belle Skunks: Oreo and Onyx, Bonnie and Clyde, Yin and Yang

kpredmor ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 2:09 AM

I love the names. Sometimes you just gotta get anothers opinions. I really like the names. Thanks. Will let ya know when I finish the illustrations for the short story. Thanks again. I am glad you like what you see. Kathy

ash2k19 ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 5:42 PM

These characters are terrific! I'd like to use them, but the links do not work. Is there another place to download and install them? I'd really like to use them.

MaPPer ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 3:48 PM

ck on little dragon and send him an email. that would be your best bet.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 12:36 AM

All of my Free Stuff items have been restored. Have fun. I've added a conforming hairstyle for Furrette, for those of you still keeping score.

KumikoNatashi ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 7:07 PM

Any update on Furrette 2.0? Please? Pretty please?

Redfern ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 8:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1783414

I can only assume you missed this recent thread. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

KumikoNatashi ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 1:08 PM

Yes, i missed it, Thanks!

kpredmor ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 1:16 PM

Attached Link: http://cloudlandcastle.com/

I have been out of the rift for awhile and just now coming back to the 3D world. So I may be a little behind. I took a look at the new furrette a great task indeed. Outstanding! Can you tell us when she will be released?

Asahel ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 2004 at 2:21 AM ยท edited Fri, 24 September 2004 at 2:23 AM

Hello, Little_Dragon.

I discovered your wonderful characters too late, when the monthly bandwith limit is already exceeded, so I couldn't download anything...But I will leech EVERYTHING as soon as it will be possible.
1000 congrats, Furette is simply breathtaking ___

By the way, by any chance your work is inspired from Furcadia? ^__^ (I am a feline "furre" when my free time allows me to, so..there's another reason for me to love your work)
Asahel

Message edited on: 09/24/2004 02:23

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 3:11 PM

do the furrette textures fit furrette 2?

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 5:26 PM

Alas, Angelmotes, they do not. Inspired by the "flayed" design the Millenium 3 figure template, Little Dragon designed the maps for Furrette 2 similarly. They are not an exact match, but Mapper was able to easily align LD's vixen maps to fit Victoria 3 (at least the body portion). Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 7:27 PM

file_29447.jpg

aw was wanting a tiger tex for furrette2 to go with a remaped shirt and pants i am wanting for a biker type sceen. Furrette 2 is a awesome figure surprises no props and just the 1 cothing pack but guess furrette stil a bit new

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 9:14 PM

file_29448.jpg

well still think a tiger would look good as the skin but here is a quick render of the sceen i was working on... i do so many and just click file, new in poser... nice work going to waste well i wanted to share this render with the furrette fans

MaPPer ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 9:24 PM

Lookin great!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2004 at 1:37 PM

I agree with Mapper ... that's a good look for her. I'm planning to build a jacket and coat, but I doubt I can model as much detail as the commercial items.

The tiger texture (among others) should be available sometime this week.

smoke01.gif

Sorry I don't have a better render of it at the moment ... I've been very busy lately.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2004 at 1:22 AM

Hey, don't worry about not matching the polygon-count of the commercial stuff. I like the slightly simplified look. Incidentally, if you've tried mapping the P4 halterneck dress, you'll know the hassle that detail at polygon-level can be. Bump maps and displacement maps can let you have visible hems and seams with a lot more flexibility.

Ranard ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 1:28 PM

These files reallyneed to be popped up into another place where they can be accessed when your bandwith fills out here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.