Tue, Oct 22, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Ammo Cans

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2004 at 6:10 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:30 AM

file_143715.jpg

Hello Ladies and Gents. I need to find some ammo cans that look like the ones pictured above, I know there is something similar flying around for free, and I'd appreciate it if you'd please let me know where to find it. Thank You!

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Methastopholis ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2004 at 6:48 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/meshes.asp

this place has abunch of cool military stuff im pretty sure they have what your looking for

mapps ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 9:47 PM

Let me know if you can't find any, I do take requests for freebies and these would fit into the catagory of things I normaly say yes too :-) (itmes taking 1-2 nights are normaly an automatic "yes I will make them and post them for all to use" if I figure it is within my ability) 1 night for non posable (perhaps some morphs for the latch and handle), 2 nights to make all the little bits move as a posable character :-)

mapps ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 9:50 PM

PS do you have a pic of them open? I can't remember what the inside of the latch looks like I think it is a simple " [ " shape.

galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 10:08 PM

Thanks foe the offer. I'll try and see if I can find some immages of the ammo cans open, I appreciate it alot. Thank You.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

mapps ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 10:37 PM

No problems should be fairly easy to make (mainly strait lines) and fun too :-)

gps ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 11:13 PM

Attached Link: http://dave.firebin.net/gallery/Ammo-dor/DSCF0137

Mapps, I'm working on a new weapon freebie, a Browning M2HB, so I've been rooting round the web for references for several weeks. Just last night I came across this photo gallery with 34 hi-res images of a .50 cal ammo can being converted into a cigar humidor. It'll be a while before mine gets done, so I thought I'd pass the reference on.

Cheers

• Graham

mapps ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for the link :-) PS you freebies are awesome I have your ATV and cyber boots :-) Never got around to saying thanks for posting them so, thanks for tposting them :-) Still trying to figure out what to use them in. Seems I spend more time building stuff for poser than using poser...lol

gps ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 1:01 AM

You're welcome :)

mapps ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:20 PM

Well it took a little while but the ammo cans (2 of them) are done as is 2 different gernade cans, ammo for the cans and a gernade character.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.