Sat, Sep 21, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Check me out at a new link!!! :o)b

itsumama ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 10:25 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:42 AM

Hi everyone! Itsumama....LOL...I just wanted to let you know that thanks to tjames' kind invitation, I now have a gallery on his website! Here is the link: http://zanografix.com/ipw-web/gallery/adiamond Please 'drop everything' and come by and visit the growing collection of artists being featured month to month on his site www.zanografix.com. Barbara itsumama

deemarie ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 10:32 AM

Attached Link: http://zanografix.com/ipw-web/gallery/adiamond

Hi Barbara Wow, those are some amazing images! Outstanding work, and congrats to both of you for the addition of your images on his gallery :) Dee-Marie

itsumama ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 10:37 AM

Hi Dee! Thanks for going and looking AND for taking the time to comment! Now you know what I mean by 'drop everything' !! LOL the diamond (barbs)

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 11:31 AM

looks great & well deserved recognition!! congrats barbara :]

tjames ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 6:05 AM

Barbara thanks for checking out cynlees gallery here. I've got a few feelers out for the last five I need to fill. It's alway sad when I take a gallery down, but a deals a deal 30 days. ModestyB's gallery had 461 views but it was up since June. I've been searching other websites than renderosity for people to include, the difference here is the people are more responsive. There's some great galleries out there but people never answer their mail. It's my hope that those persons with huge galleries at renderosity would look at this as a chance to splash their best and in the 30 days shine as brightly as possible.

itsumama ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 6:57 AM

Hi T. It was totally my pleasure checking out Cyn's gallery!!! Although she comments regularly on my Rend site, I am ashamed to admit that I hadn't seen any those pics of hers. So many sites to look at!!! It's hard to keep up. You have sorted us out....thank you, thank you! Let me make sure...I have till Dec 20th...right? I sure am enjoying my little spot and when ever I get any feedback on my drops on Rend, I send them over. I am currently at 147 hits...pretty respectable, I think! :o)b Thanks again for my day in the sunshine! :o)barbs...ps...if you get busy and forget to take me down at precisely 30 days...i will forgive you...LOL

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 11:27 AM

hey there you guys!! :] thanks for "checking me out" Barbara! what a honour! as i do admire your photography & thanks again tjames! :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.