Mon, Sep 23, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 5:05 am)

Subject: Mythical Journeys Contest Ends

PandyGirl ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 8:46 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 8:26 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=436

First I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest.. it was fun and so exciting to see everyone participating in this contest!

Can't wait for the next one I throw! LOL..

Secondly.. whew glad it is over.. there were some that just stood out and really went after what I had in mind for this contest.
All of us judging had a very hard time.

Had to have it narrowed down too many times to count..
But we finally did it.

THE WINNERS ARE.

1st place - Shaybear Image #1 and Paintgirl Image #50 ( Just couldn't pick between the two )

2nd place - Banshee 42 - Image #15

3rd place - Forevernyt Image #29

Honorable mentions (who will recieve shesa's new girl Phoebe)

akahastur - Image #48
IgnisSerpentus - Image #40

All winners will be messaged in the next couple days by myself and all sponsers with links to their prizes..
Once again GRATS to all !
Once again prizes are as follows.. 1st Place - PandyGirls Store - Taite by Chrislenn - Mina by Shesa - Zaria by HauSiyoka - Trinette by Neomea - Kyan by mutedbanshee - Gothica by mutedbanshee - 7 Sins by ann0314 2nd Place - 3 picks from PandyGirls Store AND All 3 Graces Packs (V3)&(Prop Expansion Pack, in pending) - Fiona by Shesa - Shalea by Chrislenn - Zaria by HauSiyoka - Trinette by Neomea - Llew by mutedbanshee - Landrielle by ann0314 3rd Place - 3 Graces Packs (V3)&Prop Expansion Pack by PandyGirl - Ursa by Chrislenn - Fiona by Shesa - Zaria by HauSiyoka - Trinette by Neomea - Isola by mutedbanshee - Landrielle by ann0314 Honorable Mentions will receive shesa's New girl Phoebe Message edited on: 11/20/2004 20:47

ann0314 ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 8:49 PM

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!! The entries where all just so wonderful and I know hard to pick from...you guys all did an AWESOME JOB!!!! and to Pandy....HUGE HUGS!!! for all the hard work you put into this contest...you ROCK!!!! It's always nice to see this sort of thing around here to keep us all thinking and on our toes :O) :O) HUGS!!!!!! ann :O)

HauSiyoka ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 8:50 PM

Congrats to all the winners ... It was my sincere pleasure to review so many wonderful pieces entered into the contest! Not an easy job with so many talented artists! Big hug to all...Tee

cliff-dweller ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 10:18 PM

Congratulations to all the winners. Wonderful choices!

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks

paintgirl ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 12:11 AM

Oh My god I can't believe it. I didn't think I win. Sob. Thank you so much. I had a great time with the subject! Congrats to all the people who entered for such great art!!!

shaybear ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 1:50 AM

wooo hooo first time i won something on here... yay me !! and way to go to all the other contestants - glad i didnt have to choose the winners.... i am truly honoured.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.