Mon, Oct 21, 5:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Is liposuction the only answer????

LadyLight ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 1:01 AM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 9:56 PM

file_139255.jpg

Is there NO way to fix that *knobby* look on the models? I have twisted.. rotated.. and flexed everything possible from hip to foot and still have that! *note right leg in render* Oh yeah.. she ripped out of her shirt behind the arm as well.. LOL..but I can fix that :) Just wondered if there was a *joint* morph or whatever which would help. (I used *limits* in posing her) Thanks in advance *smiles and waves*

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://morphs.bbay.com

No, I don't think there is a specific morph for that. Do you have the thigh tapered or rescaled? That could cause knobby knees. If there is such a morph it would be at morphworld 2.0.

sparrowheart ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 4:48 AM

Knobbly knees or no, this is a gorgeous picture, LadyLight :)

misha ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 8:04 AM

Its a great picture. What we need is smoothing to get rid of those upper leg muscles, I have tried using magnets to pull the quads further down to the knee but I intend to try negative hero and also see if there are female body smoothing morphs at MorphWorld to just get rid of those "muscle" shapes.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 11:22 AM

Incredible! How did you get the hair so perfect? Care to be my mentor? BillyGoat

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 11:41 AM

Attached Link: http://victorian.fortunecity.com/impressionist/1030/

file_139256.jpg

While not intended to fix the knobby knees, the "lump removers" at my site help somewhat, as part of the problem isn't the knees, it is the big lumps right above them.

LadyLight ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 12:25 PM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Will check out the morphs and lump removers :) BillyGoat.. I can take no credit for the beautiful hair..it is one of several beautiful styles I found by Kozaburo while searching for a good tutorial on transmapping such :) Have a great day !!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 1:44 PM

I, too have the ponytail - but it never rendered like that! Just love how you made the hairline so fine and natural along with the subtle sheen... I'm in awe of what can be done with hair, as I haven't gotten the hang of it. yet.

jschoen ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 2:02 PM

I agree, a beautiful render! The way to get rid of your problem is with magnets. A bit harsh, but it should work. That or have that leg forward to elieveate the joint bend. Also a little post render magic with PhotoShop would work too. Again a very nice render. James

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.