Sun, Oct 6, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: LordNakagawa 's V2 to V3 Conversion tool DL?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 3:10 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:54 AM

I just sent the following IM to LordNakagawa:

"I wrote last week to inquire of what has happened to your DL link, at AOL, for this Free Stuf Contribution, but hav'nt hear a reply?

I'm currently writing a post, to inquire other Poser users for this DL, and hope to have your OK by this!"

Would anyone be willing to share this item?

= )

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 3:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/support/tutorial/index.php?id=46

That file is now hosted at Daz along with the tutorial for using it. :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2004 at 4:55 PM

The three support files mentioned in the tutorial are not available-dead link

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 12:02 AM

Ahhh, that's probably since Daz did their store upgrade, I notice quite a few 404s on the site. Might be worth emailing their web support person, then.

"you are terrifying

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 6:03 PM

Would anybody, that has these files, be willing to share, please? Thanks for all of the direction! = )

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 6:05 PM

BTW - The link above is to a The Tailor 1.1 by CODETWISTER tutorial, was'nt LordNakagawa 's V2 to V3 Conversion tool DL a Morph Utility? = )

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 6:54 PM

Do a search here in freestuff for LordNakagawa. Even though the thumbnail didn't show the download was still active. v2>v3 conversion.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 2004 at 12:32 AM

Angelous, the mannikin could only be used with the Tailor, you need The Tailor to make it all work.

"you are terrifying

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 6:00 PM

Mannikin? I'm afraid you've lost me. Is this like a Go Between Mesh that needs to be explained to me? = )

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 6:02 PM

nickedshield - Can you get at it, and maybe mail it to me(menzouxositry@Lycos.com?) I'm here at my school library, but the DL link has an AOL issue. = )

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 6:58 PM

A-Ha! I see the Support File links now, and they work! What I still do'nt understand is how the this tutorial applies to transfering V2's Head or Body MTs to V3? That is what we can do with this, correct? Transfer V2 to V3, not just her clothes..? = )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.