Thu, Sep 19, 8:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: V3 Soldier Clothing

StealthWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 9:05 AM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 8:11 AM

Hi Can anyone point me in the direction of any Clothing for V3 that resembles a combat uniform in a camoflage or kahki texture? Preferably freeware but failing that, a link to a commercial piece. Also, does anyone know where one can dowload any male clothing for V3. I purchaced the Male morphs for V3 from Daz3D but cant seem to find any male clothing that for V3 with the male morphs applied (Merchants is there a market opportunity here?) Dressing a V3 Male morph in a strapless evening gown somehow just doesn't look right in my opionion!!!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 9:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/

The answer to both your questions is PoserWorld - not free, but a subscription is the best value in the Poser universe. There are a range of uniforms for Vicki 3, and also some clothes for V3 male: running gear, a casual set, and a suit. Not much, but it's more than you can find anywhere else.

StealthWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 12:01 PM

Thanks for the suggestion EngishBob. Unfortunately when I go to the site and try to access the store and some of the other pages I get some sort of browser script error. This alone would make me wary of buying a subscription as I would not be able to access the content). The previews page just has textual descriptions so you can't just look for what you want by browsing thumbnails. Do you have a link to the specific items mentioned above. maybe its my browser settings or something Cheers

Don ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 12:26 PM

ps_ac490b Search for this product code for V3 Male Clothing Pack by Xena at DAZ. Pants, coat, t-shirt, and some kind of shoes I think.

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 1:36 PM

Are you talking about Poserworld? They don't have a store. They do have a previews section. Just click on each section, and you will see images for previews.

spook ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 3:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/store/more_info.mv?P1050424581

please try the attached link, also. biohazard makes some very nice uniforms - as does philc.

StealthWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 4:04 PM

Thanks spook - thats the sort of thing I was looking for. A little pricey though- if it were around the $15 mark it would be perfect!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 5:34 PM

Stealth, PoserWorld is a subscription site, so you won't be able to get in without authorization, nor can I give you links for the same reason. There should be picture previews as Bobbie says. When I have a faster connection at my disposal (> 26.4Kbps, ugh) I'll post some examples. If Steve or Lyrra sees this first, they might do it for me. ;)

StealthWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 6:04 PM

Actually I was thinking of heading over to RuntimeDNA and picking up the ShadowOps clothing pak and the v3 Spacemarines expansion pak. This includes a camo texture which may pass as a modern soldiers outfit. Also, this set would double up nicely for any future sci-fi scenes as well. Runtime have a sale on at the minute so i could get everything for just over $12. Thanks again for all your help folks

nakamuram ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 9:54 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=29550&ViewImage=2#Image

Don't forget BatLabs's Vintage Army (Soviet-Style) Uniform!! As for PoserWorld they have 7 Military-Type Outfits: U.S. Army U.S. Navy Special Forces Royal Air Force Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sci-Fi Suit Jade Esada Suit

nakamuram ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 10:06 PM

Also, don't forget Baron Vlad Harkonnen's free S.W.A.T. Outfit in freestuff!!!!!!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.