Sat, Sep 21, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: looking for 3D scenes

katje ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 4:49 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:55 AM

Attached Link: http://merrychristmas@terrashare.com

hi i'm looking for 3D scenes to use as a background for poser does anyone know a site where i can download them?

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 9:47 PM

What kind of backgrounds are you looking for? And why do they have to be 3D? Backgrounds for Poser are as often as not, 2D either from photos or from 3D scenes rendered in 2D to reduce the size of the files to be rendered.

Gordon

katje ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 10:52 PM

i'm looking for example a beach or a kitchen,al living room somthing like that, its to make story with poser to put on my website i thought most people used 3D pictures,i'm still new at this hope you can give me some good sites where i can find for what i'm looking for

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 11:08 PM

Take a look at the pictures in the galleries. Many have ordinary photos for backgrounds. Think of how movies were made with backdrops and sets. If you want scenes to move around in, you're not talking about backgrounds. The sites listed to the right have enough free props to create rooms, yards, and just about everything you need for story telling. There aren't very many sites that have 3D complete scenes. But there are a number of buildings and houses around here that will suffice.

Gordon

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 11:22 PM

file_139280.jpg

A picture I took recently near Iceland

Gordon

ebrochure ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 1:01 AM

Try this site for great interior scenes. www.acuris.com Also check out www.3dcafe.com P.Harris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.