Sun, Sep 22, 6:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: V3 make-up [PS or PSP brush/tubes]... Where can I find one?

jartz ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 12:08 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:19 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a PS [Photoshop] brush or PSP [PaintShop Pro] tube to apply makeup, eyeshadow or lip highligh for V3?

I think I came across this site under a freebies section (or maybe Marketplace) where they have such a kit. It's somewhere and I don't know where.

Looking forward to make some textures for my V3 character.

Any ideas??? I appreciate a feedback.

Thank you,

jlovesart2

--P.S.: I have both PS6 and PSP7--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Foxseelady ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 12:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/

Poser pro's.....Silverelf has exactly what your looking for. I bought the ones for v2 and am going back for the ones for v3!! Awesome set; awesome price. ;)

jartz ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 12:30 AM

Thanks Foxeelady, In fact, I will be purchasing his lips for V/S3; it works with PaintShop Pro 7 tubes... Would he in fact have some for makeup like eyeshadow or blush? Those are the ones. I have seen it here or somewhere else [a brush for "Blush or Eyeshadow" - something like that]. If PoserPros has 'em and Silverelf makes them, I would love that! I will appreciate any info on this. jlovesart2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

kratznet ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 8:49 AM · edited Tue, 23 November 2004 at 8:50 AM

Dtigerwoman Makes some ps layers
http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=3332

and

http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=2991

Cimeron has a makeup set with brushes in them as well...
http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=3693&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

I haven't done anything close to makeup except with toon characters like the girls set and Stacis set :)

BTW ;) I am a she not a he :) Glad to see people liking the things I make :) Edited to add: I am SilverElf, Keep forgetting my Render Nick is Kratznet LOL

Message edited on: 11/23/2004 08:50

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 5:53 PM

I was really happy with Cimerone's Makeup & More set.

jartz ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 2004 at 3:21 AM

Thanks again, SilverElf for that info... I just purchased your lip+tubes for V/S3. They are excellent and worth the price. I should go to PoserPros more often then I do with Daz3d for my 3D needs. I like their prices on their stuff and so much more. I can't wait to get my hands on Cimerone's Makeup and More. Again, thanks for all the replies. I welcome more! Until then... Happy Thanksgiving jlovesart aka - JBWStar

kratznet ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 2004 at 6:46 AM

You are welcome :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.